NYC > Vibes?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greenbud

greenbud
  • VibeTribe
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

I'm planning on taking metro north up to bridgeport so I'm most definitely going - but would be SO much :bouncey: kinder if i could share a ride and/or space with someone.

otherwise for me it could be a hot humid dry throat no cooler four days for me ouch.  The good news is - I can be hysterical fun at the vibes!  Just this time I'm coming up solo and am dreading the notion of buying food at the vendors every time i'm hungry thing - I'd so much rather share the costs of food/beer/wine/beverages/etc.  

so anyone who wants a generous sharer and all round good fun kind of dance for 12 hours a day tag-along, please inquire! :)

(again, even just a way to camp near and share in some foodie drink stuff  - I can always get to the show easy with no prob. Metro North does rock in this regard. 

Best! 

:darkgigotlevrai: Ken :hoff:

#2 gotabrewski2

gotabrewski2
  • VibeTribe
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'm from CT, but could meet you at the train station and loan a cooler. I camping in boardie land where there are many cool folks to hang with. PM me if you want.

#3 coxta2005@yahoo.com

coxta2005@yahoo.com
  • VibeTribe
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

Coming through that area on Wednesday or early Thursday. Your welcome to ride along.

Tim