so close, yet so far....Milford,CT>VIBES

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KrazyMariJ

KrazyMariJ

• VibeTribe
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:16 AM

Hi, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go this year, but now I'm volunteering... yay! However, now none of my friends are going for the weekend and I don't drive ....so :dunno: I was wondering if anyone has an extra seat. I only live 15-20 minutes from the festival, but I will definitly give you gas money. I just don't wanna get dropped off out front like I'm a five year old, ya know? Thanks you guys! I can feel the :heart: already! 41 days and counting! :rose:

#2 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,488 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

There are a few hotels in the Milford area that are running shuttles. Not sure if you have to stay at the hotel, but its $20 for the weekend, unlimited rides. That might be an option for you

#3 loveleaf

loveleaf
  • VibeTribe
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:26 AM

Im staying in Shelton and im going to vibes. Im visiting from Chicago and am by my self so a little company would be cool. If you haven't figured anything else out lemme know.:smile:

#4 KrazyMariJane

KrazyMariJane
  • VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:35 AM

hey! thanks for replying! I do still need a ride if it's still available! are you volunteering too? well my e-mail is KristyMalia@hotmail.com so we can talk more! Thank you so much! :rose:

#5 loveleaf

loveleaf
  • VibeTribe
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

cool Ill email you. :monkey:

#6 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,208 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

:v: