• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

I feel sorry for this guy. When the gurgling and pressure start, there's no holding back. :shocked: I don't envy the clean-up crew either.

JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 22 (UPI) -- A California man allegedly got out of a car in the Holland Tunnel outside New York and defecated in a toll booth, authorities say.

Kevin Nam's Friday night call of nature tied up traffic briefly and garnered him a trespassing charge, Port Authority spokesman Steven Coleman told The Jersey Journal.

Port Authority police say they saw the 21-year-old exit a car traveling in the north tunnel and walk inside a tunnel booth. Police allegedly found him defecating inside, Coleman said.

Coleman said Nam had been in the car with three other passengers about 10 p.m. when he felt sick and told the driver to let him out as they headed through the tunnel, the newspaper said.

#2 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

There was gonna be a backup one way or another...  :rolling:

#3 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

Depends

#4 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

Never gets old! :lol:

#5 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,728 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

Had a buddy out west that something similar happened to. Where we all used to work was about an hour outside of town at a huge research facility, so the facility had a large fleet of busses that had routes to pick people up. One day on the way home, the urge hit him like a bag of bricks, and he made the bus pull over on the side of the road.

Shitty, man.

#6 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

One time, trecking out west, I stopped at a place in NM (the name escapes me) and had a "sloppy joe". We were on our way to Flagstaff, AZ. I had to do this over and over again after eating that "sandwich". I was even forced to wipe with my undies due to a lack of napkins and TP. It was a bummer of a situation.

#7 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

Not for the squeamish 

Spoiler

#8 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,249 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

1011206_10151878442014505_1879150906_n_z

#9 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,435 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

So what are you supposed to do in such a situation that doesn't get you arrested? Is there a solution I'm missing? Shit yourself inside your own car I guess?

#10 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

So what are you supposed to do in such a situation that doesn't get you arrested? Is there a solution I'm missing? Shit yourself inside your own car I guess?

thankfully it's never happened to me, but I now a few people who shit in a plastic bag and left it on the side of the road

I'd say if he shit anywhere but the toll booth he probably wouldn't have gotten in as much trouble.