camping check-out Sunday sunday night

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Rhythmdvl

Rhythmdvl
  • VibeTribe
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Trying to arrange things here. The Camping section says "we ask that everyone leave as soon as the music ends on Sunday." Anyone know what time that is? Does that mean they want us to pack our tents before hitting the shows or is there plenty of time to pack up and decamp after the last performer? And the schedule only shows blocks, not times--Crowes/Fishbone will be closing out the festival. Any (general) idea of the closing time?

#2 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

music has historically ended at 8pm

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,950 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

Music ends around 8:00 pm usually, and there is time to packup after the last band, although I prefer having that done ahead of time so I am ready to roll.

#4 Rhythmdvl

Rhythmdvl
  • VibeTribe
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Thanks. So get things 'mostly' packed on Sunday morning, come back after eight, put the tent in its bag and head on home.

Oh, and the driver needs to remain on the right side of sobriety! (Or are they less than adamant about clearing the place out. No one gets sloshed, but an hour or so to chill before driving would make a huge difference.)

Why do I feel so sad all of a sudden?! Quick, someone tell me about Thursday morning arrival!!!!

#5 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,475 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

Why do I feel so sad all of a sudden?! Quick, someone tell me about Thursday morning arrival!!!!

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale ...

1010251_564172336954647_1520339827_n.jpg

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,950 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

Definitely want to have a sober driver!  Although some folks get a hotel for Sunday evening and use the hotel shuttle services.    :dance:

#7 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

I'll leave on Sunday night and I'll have a sober driver, but I'll curse Vibes' "leave on Sunday post music" policy the whole way home. It's Effing dumb!

#8 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,193 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

I'll leave on Sunday night and I'll have a sober driver, but I'll curse Vibes' "leave on Sunday post music" policy the whole way home. It's Effing dumb!

Yup I really don't understand it.  I never stay Sunday.  I have a far drive after a long weekend.  Just seems safer to take off around noon after breaking down.

#9 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

they should allow a whole day extra for those who help clean up afterwards...

#10 luciano

luciano
  • VibeTribe
  • 13 posts
  • Locationnew york

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

i always tought it best to pack up whatever u can before the shows on sunday so that you can either just chill out nfor a little bit or just be on your way. but, to each his own thats just what i do  :gregoir:

#11 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,009 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

i always tought it best to pack up whatever u can before the shows on sunday so that you can either just chill out nfor a little bit or just be on your way. but, to each his own thats just what i do  :gregoir:

yup

i pack everything, period, before any music on sunday... cuz my ability to remain not-asleep by sunday is severely compromised :blush: :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: camping, check-out, Sunday, sunday night