7 replies to this topic

#1 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,455 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

been looking all over for a youtube that portrayed the actual energy of their set and htis is the only one that comes close

dont be fooled by all the naked heads you see, it was pouring muthaeffing buckets :eek:

look at the light beams, you can see it pelting down clearly in them

the whole mountainside was a freaking high energy dance party and that level of energy wasnt matched the rest of the weekend

:notworthy: to WSMFP

phil and friends is the only set that even came close to matching their energy all weekend

#2 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,723 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

You could totally see the rain coming down hard on the stream!  Some friends and I were cracking up that the crew played "Lovely Day" over the PA just before they took the stage. :lol:

They sounded great!  I was bummed to miss it, but grateful for the stream, and RobC's recording posted a few hours after they finished! :jam:

#3 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,455 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

rich, words and video dont do it justice! that mountain was HOPPING! :crazy:

as ashamed as i am to admit it, i watched that set from the middle vip platform rail and i swear, that thing felt like it was going to break into a million pieces it was shaking so hard from people dancing :dance:

i was geared up to be in the rain, and actually wished i was in the thick of it from time to time, but was far too much enjoying the flushie trailers and full bar 10 feet to my right :blush:

there was a sheet on rain pouring off the vip tent roof and seeing the lights through the rain then through that sheet of water was :one:

plus, we had a little boardie dance party going on in there :jump:

SO. MUCH. FUN.

i only wish i wasnt right when i said "warren is going to have a hard time beating the energy of this set" :undecided:

#4 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 24,785 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

rich, words and video dont do it justice! that mountain was HOPPING! :crazy:

as ashamed as i am to admit it, i watched that set from the middle vip platform rail and i swear, that thing felt like it was going to break into a million pieces it was shaking so hard from people dancing :dance:

i was geared up to be in the rain, and actually wished i was in the thick of it from time to time, but was far too much enjoying the flushie trailers and full bar 10 feet to my right :blush:

there was a sheet on rain pouring off the vip tent roof and seeing the lights through the rain then through that sheet of water was :one:

plus, we had a little boardie dance party going on in there :jump:

SO. MUCH. FUN.

i only wish i wasnt right when i said "warren is going to have a hard time beating the energy of this set" :undecided:

Panic has been kicking ass overall so it doesn't surprise me.  Their break helped  a lot.   I feel like mule needs to old school themselves for a bit.  less covers and new songs. just kick ass and rock the fuck out.  hopefully at vibes.  :jamguy:

#5 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,455 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

from your lips to warrens ears, greg :D

#6 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,807 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

Exactly Greg.......mule needs to just rock out.
Nobody came close to the ass kicking panic put on that mnt. Best panic show houser aside I have ever seen.

#7 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,241 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

i danced in the rain and had a great time.    the bouncing of the VIP floor freaked me out.  :lol:

#8 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 24,785 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

Exactly Greg.......mule needs to just rock out.
Nobody came close to the ass kicking panic put on that mnt. Best panic show houser aside I have ever seen.

I really want to see Panic with their new video screem.  hopefully the second leg of fall tour will have some Radio City or Albany shows.

w7-600x-353x.jpg