Photo

PT Phish Board discusses the Vibes Board.

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#101 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,520 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

oh shut up the whole lot of you..

You guys are pansies, you guys used to attack fishing websites on a tuesday, have 3 somes with gawds and yager w/ eggs.  Now its like my band rocks, no my band rocks..yea your right both bands rock!  

you guys can sit here and point fingers but the moment the Gawds decided that they would allow people to block other peoples posts the board changed,. people picked sides, and instead of talking everything became lop sided, I wouldn't even call myself a lurker on here anymore, though I did run into a boardie from like 8 years ago recently.. LOL '

((( cross.gif )))

#102 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,712 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

I find this difficult to fap to.

#103 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh look, the wisdom of Habit.  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

#104 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,662 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

You guys are pansies, you guys used to attack fishing websites on a tuesday, have 3 somes with gawds and yager w/ eggs.  Now its like my band rocks, no my band rocks..yea your right both bands rock!  

you guys can sit here and point fingers but the moment the Gawds decided that they would allow people to block other peoples posts the board changed,. people picked sides, and instead of talking everything became lop sided, I wouldn't even call myself a lurker on here anymore, though I did run into a boardie from like 8 years ago recently.. LOL '

cross.gif

El.  Oh.  El. 

#105 Mindbender

Mindbender
  • VibeTribe
  • 190 posts
  • Locationby the waterside

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

send me your address or find me at vibes and i'll give you a boardie pin.  :grin:   they're the best ones to have anyway.   and you can pin yourself which is rarely dull.   :lol:

Pin me. :yippee:

Pin me like you mean it. :ura1:

Pin me like I've never been pinned before.   :woohoo:  

#106 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,733 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

Pin me. :yippee:

Pin me like you mean it. :ura1:

Pin me like I've never been pinned before.   :woohoo:  

:rotf: Yeah, I'll take nancykind pinning me. She suggested pinning myself, and I'm getting tired of doing that. 

#107 Mindbender

Mindbender
  • VibeTribe
  • 190 posts
  • Locationby the waterside

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

:rotf: Yeah, I'll take nancykind pinning me. She suggested pinning myself, and I'm getting tired of doing that. 

Right. Totally not the same.

#108 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,255 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

Right. Totally not the same.

Sit on your hand until it's numb and go for The Stranger pinning.   

#109 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

cross.gif

Arcane for life!

#110 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

I think Habit finally found a mirror that wasn't covered in gunk and realized he's white.  :afro:

#111 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

I'm trying to remember where my first boardie pin came from. Pretty sure it was from Miss Kind.  I need a new one. I know exactly where my old one is though. . . still pinned on the shirt I left by the side of a river near High Sierra that got stolen while I was swimming. 

#112 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,462 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

so you're calling it swimming now...:lol:

#113 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,923 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

oh shut up the whole lot of you.. You guys are pansies, you guys used to attack fishing websites on a tuesday, have 3 somes with gawds and yager w/ eggs.  Now its like my band rocks, no my band rocks..yea your right both bands rock!   you guys can sit here and point fingers but the moment the Gawds decided that they would allow people to block other peoples posts the board changed,. people picked sides, and instead of talking everything became lop sided, I wouldn't even call myself a lurker on here anymore, though I did run into a boardie from like 8 years ago recently.. LOL ' [img]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/cross.gif[/img]

Hmmm....and this rant isn't bait for fishing?

"Hey PT friends...watch what I do with the vibes board :funny1: I am so bad ass!"

#114 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,414 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hmmm....and this rant isn't bait for fishing? "Hey PT friends...watch what I do with the vibes board :funny1: I am so bad ass!"

Nah he he just an old school vibes board troll that has lost his skills.

#115 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

lost implies that he had some to begin with. :beer:

#116 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

now now... the Habit era certainly has it's chapter in the annals of the board's history.... from the infamous 'Vibes has been cancelled' thread, to public airing of divorce proceedings and the Nateva scandal. 

#117 lumbojo

lumbojo
  • VibeTribe
  • 108 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

My pinning was a huge deal, and happened the night after 10k after everyone left and our kids got permission to stay on the land for a few days and clean up before we left for yellowstone and glacier during the off days between 10k and seattle. Camp was kicking, a few off our kids where in the kitchen getting dinner ready, some kids where getting the fire started, and me and dawn and few others where out on a groundscore mission. This was just after the sun went down, we where walking up to camp (camp goodness sponsered by cookies, that is!!!) when 7-8 of our kids are walking towards me with this distinct look on their face. Now, about my actual pinning... Catch me in the real world sometime, ill tell you over a bowl, but something like that is just to personal to discuss over the internet. Lets just say it was special. I will say this, after i got pinned, dawn gives me this huge kiss and is like "baby you deserved that."
After i got pinned we all had a huge celebration. It was a special time. We had a huge family dinner, and after dinner a sheet was put in a bottle of orange juice and everyone was ceremonially dropped by the Rev.

#118 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,414 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

now now... the Habit era certainly has it's chapter in the annals if the board's history.... from the infamous 'Vibes has been cancelled' thread, to public airing of divorce proceedings and the Nateva scandal. 

lest not forget the knocking up of barely legal boardie.  Side not what's up with all the cradle robbers on the vibes board?

#119 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

Gregoir.... 2 questions:

Why was Nateva really cancelled? http://natevafestival.com/

And what the hell does this mean?

and yager w/ eggs.  

#120 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

now now... the Habit era certainly has it's chapter in the anals of the board's history.... from the infamous 'Vibes has been cancelled' thread, to public airing of divorce proceedings and the Nateva scandal. 

a chapter in anal, no doubt.

#121 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

now now... the Habit era certainly has it's chapter in the annals of the board's history.... from the infamous 'Vibes has been cancelled' thread, to public airing of divorce proceedings and the Nateva scandal. 

lest not forget the knocking up of barely legal boardie.  Side not what's up with all the cradle robbers on the vibes board?

And the anti-Umelt smear campaign for no particular reason other than pigheadedness.

carnegie.jpg

#122 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,695 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

Don't we have Wepham to thank for the fishing board?  Captain Mike? :rolling:

#123 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,520 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

And the anti-Umelt smear campaign for no particular reason other than pigheadedness.

And YOU'RE one to talk about pigheadedness  :lame:

IMG_2562.JPG

#124 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

Aren't we being a little harsh?

Those things might all be true... but does he not get some redemption points for 'keepin it reals' ?

#125 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,493 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

http://www.etsy.com/...h_type=handmade

Would I lose heady points if I changed my avatar to this picture?

:lol:

Oh and did habit say something?

:couch1:

#126 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

Those things might all be true... but does he not get some redemption points for 'keepin it reals' ?

no

no

#127 EstimatedIcculus

EstimatedIcculus
  • VibeTribe
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBridgeport, CT

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

382EB55.jpg

#128 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

To err is human. To forgive is not board policy.

#129 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,733 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

Dude. I can't pay attention to anything you type because I just stare at the bubble gum faced kid. 

#130 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

It's hypnotizing, isn't it? And that's my boyfriend Timmy Lincecum you're talking about there! Be happy I'm not flaunting Hoff, my other boyfriend.

46405883.hasselhoff.gif

:lol:

#131 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

Dude. I can't pay attention to anything you type because I just stare at the bubble gum faced kid. 

ok. Now that you have come out....    :dunno:  me too.

#132 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,733 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

And that's my boyfriend Timmy Lincecum you're talking about there! 

Not knowing baseball at all, he reminds me of the kid in Dazed and Confused. Whatever the hell his name is - the one that people play drinking games with how many times he fucks with his hair...

#133 Chip

Chip
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

Mitch Kramer "Er, Mr. Payne. Sir. You know every second that you could let us out early would really increase our chances of survival."

#134 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,414 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Not knowing baseball at all, he reminds me of the kid in Dazed and Confused. Whatever the hell his name is - the one that people play drinking games with how many times he fucks with his hair...

Ha!  I thought he looked like Mitch too.  :lol:

#135 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,923 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

I do recall him having some good entertaining posts some time ago...again...some time ago

#136 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,388 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

jager with eggs came from phanfest a long time ago

it was nicknamed that due to the fact that we were camped in a field teeming with the little fuckers

god, i think it was 2003 or 2004? :dunno:

kj (jagermonster/aka barbie car driver) and her crew made a truly vile breakfast that consisted of scrambled eggs and jager :puke:

i remember ryan played solo and uMelt played (but i think that may have been still a440 days? :huh: )

ten thousand heady bonus points to whomever can whip out a pic of her in the barbie car drinking a beer :D

#137 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

Don't forget all of Habit's offensive signatures.

#138 territoryranger

territoryranger
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

cross.gif

#139 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

Tabbooma likes to fish from the shore, a boat is nice too

#140 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

Old School boardies---- wasnt there a long Habit drama about returning a plant and a microwave to his ex-girlfriend??