TRI Furthur Webcast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Glenn_G

Glenn_G
  • VibeTribe
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:03 PM

Did everybody see that Furthur is webcasting from Bobby's new TRI studios next Tuesday, June 6, 7 PDT? www.tristudios.com is where you go... Watched the Triday democast a few weeks ago with Bobby solo. Looked and sounded great on my laptop, can't imagine how good if it was plugged into the TV with a good sound system.

#2 Glenn_G

Glenn_G
  • VibeTribe
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:19 PM

So did anybody see this? Or better yet tape it? I was at the Sandra Bernhard show at Infinity Music Hall and completely forgot until I got home :cry1:

#3 Glenn_G

Glenn_G
  • VibeTribe
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:49 PM

Guess it wasn't as successful as hoped... Heard of some connection problems and payment problems. (It was $19.95) But hope springs eternal! From TRI Studios' Facebook:

We've decided the best thing to do is to make a replay of the show available to everyone who purchased it. This replay will be available through the TRI Studios website starting tomorrow, June 10th, at 12:00 noon (CA Time). We'll be streaming the entire show as a continuous loop, with a 20min break between plays, until about 6pm Sunday night. More info on the site. Thanks everyone!

So somebody who bought it, tape the replay and post it here, k?