MICHAEL DOUGLAS ATE TOO MUCH PUSSY?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,553 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

Ima go back to being serious again though, the fact that the conversation turns to skanky ho is one of the reasons people don't talk about this shit and not talking only makes things worse IMO. 

Carry on. 

#102 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,629 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

Ima go back to being serious again though, the fact that the conversation turns to skanky ho is one of the reasons people don't talk about this shit and not talking only makes things worse IMO. 

Carry on. 

agreed. even though it's a joke here, it's the undercurrent that feeds shame.

#103 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,553 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

I feel like I just knocked down two of JBetty's comments within minutes, but I know she  knows I look up to her. 

There have been several times on this board that I wanted to discuss things but didn't want to give anyone "the wrong idea." And that's coming from ME! It's especially frustrating with this particular virus because it is mainly women that show any signs or symptoms. (men don't get called skanks)  Anyway, I think Michael D. Was very courageous to talk about this. 

#104 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

agreed. even though it's a joke here, it's the undercurrent that feeds shame.

It is. I'm a pretty open chick, as are the two above posters and many others here, but even my bestest friend would have a lot of trouble telling me about issues, because she, like most people, do feel shamed. 

You can say a million times that 25% of us have herpes. yet who admits it? No one. Shame'd. You can say a million times that most of us will get HPV, yet who admits it? No one. When a person says STD, you (including myself, I admit) almost immediately get a visual picture of some crusted up genitals and nasty shit. Is that aspect of it true? Yep. Just like everyone on the planet has had the raging burning sphincter on fire shits. Just like everyone on the planet has, in some capacity or form, puked on themselves. Etc etc. The human body is a gross thing, really, but it's everyone, and it's natural. Society has painted this surreal picture in our heads of 'the way it should be' regarding so many things, and it causes so many problems! (referring to the abuse thread, and so on...)

#105 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,553 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

I like this lady. :smile:  

#106 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

I like this lady. :smile:

:loveeye: Awww.....

#107 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,288 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

I feel like I just knocked down two of JBetty's comments within minutes, but I know she  knows I look up to her. 

There have been several times on this board that I wanted to discuss things but didn't want to give anyone "the wrong idea." And that's coming from ME! It's especially frustrating with this particular virus because it is mainly women that show any signs or symptoms. (men don't get called skanks)  Anyway, I think Michael D. Was very courageous to talk about this. 

What?  Did you say something?   :huh:

#108 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,629 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

not a huge Mercola fan but...

i would not encourage anyone to get the hpv vaccine.

http://articles.merc...ine-safety.aspx

#109 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,938 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

I'll be takin my chances

if they remove their pantses

they starta squirmin

and moaning in German

I have a pure goal:

bring joy to that hole