MICHAEL DOUGLAS ATE TOO MUCH PUSSY?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#51 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

Lol, does anyone just volunteer they have it or some STD?  I lived 43 years without anything and if I got something I would not share it with anyone except  sex partner(s), my doctor and maybe my Navy Medic friend of mine who has experience with that type of stuff.  I doubt I would be posting on forums or telling random people about it.  Lol, hello, I'm Charles, it's a wonderful day except for my bothersome STD.  Or, hey buddy, I haven't talked to you for awhile and just wanted to share that I have _______ but fishing is great this year......

Hey Eco, as far as sharing that info with others.. (tellin random people anything about our health might be deemed odd) but are people ever embarrassed to share that they caught a cold or the flu? They are viruses, right? Why is there so much shame around viruses whose symptoms reside in the genital area? It seems to be rooted in puritanical shame based thinking, and, it's rather juvenile (to me). edit: that isn't directed at you, just culture in general.

I've had students in my office in tears talking about having contracted chlamydia, as if they are the only ones.  Jesus Christ, half the planet has had that, these poor girls are mortified and shamed for no  reason.

And, I will say, you really don't know if you've had an STD because men don't show symptoms of many strains of HPV (and there is no test for men). 50% of men show no symptoms of chlamydia. And, since about 85% of people have the herp type 1 and/or type 2 (many of whom simply carry the antibodies, without showing symptoms)... chances are you haven't lived without anything.

#52 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

I believe the preferred nomenclature is "twatchoo!"

Is it me, or has the beek gotten a whole lot funnier since gettin' married?  (not that he wasn't funny before hand)

Tim comes up with new shit like this on a daily basis - they're both clever and annoying at the same time :lol:

#53 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,953 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

you may should wanna implement a "no open sores" rule at minimum

of course, she could be all like, "oh yeah honey...it's sore... but it's still open"

:afro:

#54 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,179 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hey Eco, as far as sharing that info with others.. (tellin random people anything about our health might be deemed odd) but are people ever embarrassed to share that they caught a cold or the flu? They are viruses, right? Why is there so much shame around viruses whose symptoms reside in the genital area? It seems to be rooted in puritanical shame based thinking, and, it's rather juvenile (to me). edit: that isn't directed at you, just culture in general.

I've had students in my office in tears talking about having contracted chlamydia, as if they are the only ones.  Jesus Christ, half the planet has had that, these poor girls are mortified and shamed for no  reason.

And, I will say, you really don't know if you've had an STD because men don't show symptoms of many strains of HPV (and there is no test for men). 50% of men show no symptoms of chlamydia. And, since about 85% of people have the herp type 1 and/or type 2 (many of whom simply carry the antibodies, without showing symptoms)... chances are you haven't lived without anything.

"It seems to be rooted in puritanical shame based thinking"  yes....and....but...people who fall into that way of thinking can not see it as a simple virus and need to feel that shame like your students.  The shame of having a wart on one's hand is not much different than the shame of having one in the genital area.  Heck, look at how much shame a simple pimple brings some people.  I assume some of your students feel the same shame if they don't have the resources to dress in fashion like some of their peers.  Gotta love how a "culture" can cause so much mental unrest/stress/bullshit....

Back on topic...sometimes I stray a little...you are correct, there is no way of me staying for sure I've never had an STD.  Like other virus', HPV can come and go and most of the time one will never know you have it.  I've had friends that had the clap and they sure to shit knew they had it and prolly everyone around them knew it since they cried like infants from the discomfort.  I never knew people could have it without showing symptoms.....sort of dangerous in thought knowing they could pass it on to others.  Oh and with one exception I've never had unprotected sex outside of what turned into long term relationships so I'm leaning towards a clean bill of  health. 

#55 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,781 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

Damn it you can't delete posts anymore? :lol:

#56 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,781 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

Back on topic...sometimes I stray a little...you are correct, there is no way of me staying for sure I've never had an STD.  Like other virus', HPV can come and go and most of the time one will never know you have it.  I've had friends that had the clap and they sure to shit knew they had it and prolly everyone around them knew it since they cried like infants from the discomfort.  I never knew people could have it without showing symptoms.....sort of dangerous in thought knowing they could pass it on to others.  Oh and with one exception I've never had unprotected sex outside of what turned into long term relationships so I'm leaning towards a clean bill of  health. 

I have a friend who a few months ago saw some bumps on his penis and went and got checked out and it turns out it is herpes 2 - this guy has been in a monogamous relationship for 10 years and before that only had two other partners, and his current girlfriend of 10 years does not have it which means he didn't actually have an episode until at least a decade after he contracted the virus....probably brought on by the ridiculous amount of stress he has going on lately...

And to speak to eco that "people who fall into that way of thinking can not see it as a simple virus and need to feel that shame like your students."...that is WHY it is so important to talk about this stuff with your peers- the CDC states that : "Transmission from an infected male to his female partner is more likely than from an infected female to her male partner. Because of this, genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of five women aged 14 to 49 years) than in men (about one out of nine men aged 14 to 49 years)."

And I've seen other numbers putting it at 25% for women and 20% for men. Seems kind of rash (heh) to have so much shame around something that so many people have, and that health professionals will say doesn't really have much affect on your health anyway. 

I'm not saying be cavalier about one's health, I'm saying our culture could use some perspective. 

#57 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,158 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

you don't have to be "loose" to contract an std...one partner not knowing & not showing any symptoms is all it takes. 

also, hpv doesn't always show up as genital warts.  a woman could have a full blown hpv infection & the only "symptoms" shown are the abnormal cells that pop up on a pap test. 

i implore all you ladies regardless of whether you haven't been sexually active recently or have been w/ the same partner for a while or whatever...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE see your ob/gyn regularly for pap tests!!!  one of my mothers co-workers was diagnosed w/ cervical cancer caused by hpv that she had no idea she had because she hadn't been to the dr in years :(

#58 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,042 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

I have a friend who a few months ago saw some bumps on his penis...that is WHY it is so important to talk about this stuff with your peer...

So you're saying he should have had better communication with his PEEr?

#59 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,781 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

I'm quite sure he has plenty of communication with that. :lol:

#60 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

my understanding is that one can contract HPV from a toilet seat.

is that true?

#61 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,042 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

is that true?

Not if you wear a rubber.

#62 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,931 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Not if you wear a rubber.

:rotf:

#63 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,087 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

Are you banging toilets now brah?

is that true?

#64 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

a hole & a heartbeat are my terms

#65 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,179 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

Lol Wit, how is one suppose to talk to their peers if they have nothing to share. "Hey guys and gals, I don't have any STDs that I know of but I want to hear your stories"? I'm just poking fun in a serious topic but its been a long week....gotta find one of those STD toilet seats cause some warts might make it....bumpy for her pleasure....

#66 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,179 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

is that true?

That's what you say if you can't explain the whores on that "business" trip to Bangcock.

#67 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

this just came up in my feed

http://www.thelibert...-werent-tested/

confirmed: http://www.cbsnews.c...62-5253431.html

#68 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,953 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

:rolleyes:  I only got to watch on Friday mostly.  The girls got carried away and I was left to observer status. :crook:  

but it was a good watch.

#69 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,042 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

#70 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,632 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

I believe the preferred nomenclature is "twatchoo!"

:funny1:

i was recently tested for HPV when i changed doctors...and tested negative.  apparently HPV wasn't nearly as prevalent when i went through my slutty phase...20 years ago. wahooo!  :lol:

#71 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

http://rawforbeauty.com/blog/
Dr. Diane Harper was the lead researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix. She is the latest to come forward and question the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines.

She made the surprising announcement at the 4th International Public Conference on Vaccination, which took place in Reston, Virginia on Oct. 2nd through 4th, 2009.

Her speech was supposed to promote the Gardasil and Cervarix vaccines, but she instead turned on her corporate bosses in a very public way. When questioned about the presentation, audience members remarked that they came away feeling that the vaccines should not be used.

“I came away from the talk with the perception that the risk of adverse side effects is so much greater than the risk of cervical cancer, I couldn’t help but question why we need the vaccine at all.” – Joan Robinson

Dr. Harper explained in her presentation that the cervical cancer risk in the U.S. is already extremely low, and that vaccinations are unlikely to have any effect upon the rate of cervical cancer in the United States. In fact, 70% of all H.P.V. infections resolve themselves without treatment in a year, and the number rises to well over 90% in two years. Harper also mentioned the safety angle.

All trials of the vaccines were done on children aged 15 and above, despite them currently being marketed for 9-year-olds. So far, 15,037 girls have reported adverse side effects from Gardasil alone to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (V.A.E.R.S.), and this number only reflects parents who underwent the hurdles required for reporting adverse reactions.

At the time of writing, 44 girls are officially known to have died from these vaccines. The reported side effects include Guillian Barré Syndrome (paralysis lasting for years, or permanently — sometimes eventually causing suffocation), lupus, seizures, blood clots, and brain inflammation. Parents are usually not made aware of these risks.

Dr. Harper, the vaccine developer, claimed that she was speaking out, so that she might finally be able to sleep at night.

“About eight in every ten women who have been sexually active will have H.P.V. at some stage of their life. Normally there are no symptoms, and in 98 per cent of cases it clears itself. But in those cases where it doesn’t, and isn’t treated, it can lead to pre-cancerous cells which may develop into cervical cancer.” - Dr. Diane Harper

One must understand how the establishment’s word games are played to truly understand the meaning of the above quote, and one needs to understand its unique version of “science”.

When they report that untreated cases “can” lead to something that “may” lead to cervical cancer, it really means that the relationship is merely a hypothetical conjecture that is profitable if people actually believe it. In other words, there is no demonstrated relationship between the condition being vaccinated for and the rare cancers that the vaccine might prevent, but it is marketed to do that nonetheless.

In fact, there is no actual evidence that the vaccine can prevent any cancer. From the manufacturers own admissions, the vaccine only works on 4 strains out of 40 for a specific venereal disease that dies on its own in a relatively short period, so the chance of it actually helping an individual is about about the same as the chance of him being struck by a meteorite.

Why do nine-year-old girls need vaccinations for extremely rare and symptom-less venereal diseases that the immune system usually kills anyway?
read more..
http://intellihub.co...sleep-at-night/

#72 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,781 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

I don't know about extremely rare- seems to me there is a ridiculous number of women I know that have or have had dysplasia, precancerous cells, many of whom their body did not correct itself and had to have invasive procedures to deal with it. 

#73 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:38 PM

Interesting - I have a ton of women friends and I only know one who has had something like that.

Breast cancer, on the other hand, seems to run rampant among my friends.

#74 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Interesting - I have a ton of women friends and I only know one who has had something like that.

Breast cancer, on the other hand, seems to run rampant among my friends.

many docs were simply telling women they had "abnormal paps" without clarifying it's hpv. you have only known one woman friend who has had an abnormal pap? bet if you ask more friends if they've ever had an abnormal reading, you'll find more. most women have one at some point in their lives.

#75 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,931 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

many docs were simply telling women they had "abnormal paps" without clarifying it's hpv. you have only known one woman friend who has had an abnormal pap? bet if you ask more friends if they've ever had an abnormal reading, you'll find more. most women have one at some point in their lives.

Probably, if you asked. While I do share with a few of my friends, should we get on a topic, I think most women don't sit around, drinking coffee, and say 'so, how'd that pap turn out for you?'

#76 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Or maybe you hang out with a bunch of skanky hos.   

:lol:

#77 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,953 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

** Not that there is anything wrong with Skanky Ho's

#78 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

skanky hos helped build America

#79 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,931 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

** Not that there is anything wrong with Skanky Ho's

As Jersey Thug pointed out, and I'll second, I think most people were skanky ho-like at some point in their life, even for a short period.

Doesn't mean you'll catch fleas if you are, and doesn't mean you won't, if you're not.

The only STD I've ever gotten was from my ex-husband, right before we split.

#80 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

As Jersey Thug pointed out, and I'll second, I think most people were skanky ho-like at some point in their life, even for a short period.

I don't agree with the "most" part of this statement.

Maybe you guys really DO hang out with a bunch of SH's.   :shocked:

#81 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,931 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

Depends on your def of skanky ho.

Random one night stands and no-so-savory hookups can classify you as a SH, IMO.

I'll admit after a long term relationship split, I tend to have some depressing and shallow shags. My last one I called 'the summer of love' though it was anything but. A wallowing, depressed nightmare. Whatevs....

I was most definitely a skanky ho during that time!!!

#82 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,953 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Depends on your def of skanky ho.

Random one night stands and no-so-savory hookups can classify you as a SH, IMO.

#83 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,931 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

It's ok, UC, you can be a SH too!

#84 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

Or maybe I hang out with a bunch of prudes.   :undecided:

#85 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,931 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Or maybe I hang out with a bunch of prudes.   :undecided:

From the sound of it, you don't when you're at Vibes! :rolling:

#86 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

:panic:

#87 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,110 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Not signed. I would like to have been, but I was just too shy.

#88 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,456 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

There was a short period in my life, for about 10-15 years...

#89 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

this thread has turned :lol:

I have always been a very good girl, my abnormal paps were caused by immaculate infection.

#90 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hi.  :wavey:

Welcome to the Vibes board.

#91 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

The only STD I've ever gotten was from my ex-husband, right before we split.

so nice that he left you with a parting gift. was that part of the pre-nup?

#92 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hi.   :wavey:

Welcome to the Vibes board.

swab you :tongue1:

#93 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,042 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

I have always been a very good girl, my abnormal poops were caused by immaculate infection.

#94 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

swab you :tongue1:

I think I should be offended by this, but strangely, I am not.

#95 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,087 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

:undecided:

There was a short period in my life, for about 10-15 years...

#96 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,931 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

so nice that he left you with a parting gift. was that part of the pre-nup?

Isn't it, though? Ironically, it didn't have anything to do with the divorce. More like afterwards "Surprise!!"

#97 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

Get back to my dinner, worm!!!  :joker:

#98 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

Isn't it, though? Ironically, it didn't have anything to do with the divorce. More like afterwards "Surprise!!"

Balloons-with-Party-Hats.jpg

#99 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,953 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

It's ok, UC, you can be a SH too!

you have no idea :cry:

#100 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,781 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

I have always been a very good girl, my abnormal paps were caused by immaculate infection.

:lmao: Nice.