Photo
- - - - -

7/10/13 Phish PNC Homdel, NJ

phish livemusic newjersey phans treyanastasio mikegordon pagemcconell jonfishman

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EstimatedIcculus

EstimatedIcculus
  • VibeTribe
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBridgeport, CT

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

This is my first post on the Vibes forum! Anyone on this board like Phish? Anyone attending this show or any Phish this summer? Lets talk Phish!

#2 EstimatedIcculus

EstimatedIcculus
  • VibeTribe
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBridgeport, CT

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

I've never been to the venue. What's it like? I hope we get another epic moment like this!

#3 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

PNC is your standard summer shed, with a pretty big lawn, and good sight lines from it and insdide the pavillion.  Beers are ridiculously expensive, like over $8 i think, and keep it low key if youre pregaming in the lots.  They will arrest you for open beverages...

#4 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,456 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

yes the patrol the lots carefully, be careful :)

#5 EstimatedIcculus

EstimatedIcculus
  • VibeTribe
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBridgeport, CT

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

thanks for the heads up! I'm so excited for summer tour. I'm tight on cash so I'm debating wether to go to SPAC Sunday (never been) or Bangor (never been). "Never miss a sunday show", I know but; Bethel and Worcester are great examples of the phish coming out in full force. 1 year since DCU last year. What a great show and great time. 

#6 Phinnegan

Phinnegan
  • VibeTribe
  • 280 posts
  • LocationPlainfield, NJ

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

PNC Rocks! It's sacred ground - which means in Jersey that the cops own it (it's the same exit for the State Patrol in the area...)....

But that aside, there's a museum, it was made for classical music & Page attended concerts there as a child, & I'm hoping that they're going to handle us the same way they just handled Dave fans - I didn't see one arrest & people were drinking & smoking everywhere....

That being said, always watch your back when it comes to nefarious activities....

But I am in love with the venue & the area - northern Monmouth County is full of heads & it's just gorgeous!

See ya there, brotherman!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phish, livemusic, newjersey, phans, treyanastasio, mikegordon, pagemcconell, jonfishman