• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Al the Massage Guy

Al the Massage Guy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRockland

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:29 AM

Hi, as my name suggests I am a massage therapist. I will be volunteering my talents for the third year to the fine folks at the VIP tent. In the 2 previous years my manager Chrissie Reyes has scrambled at the last minute to secure a sticker. To make it easier this year it was suggested that I sign in to this forum and get my own sticker for the Bordy camping section. Is this a possibility?     Thanks in advance for any help you can pass on,

Peace,  Al the Massage Guy

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,291 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hi Al:

I believe the information for which you are looking is outlined in this thread:  http://www.gathering...oardie-camping/

Peace, Love & Music

:dance:

#3 Al the Massage Guy

Al the Massage Guy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRockland

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

Thank you so much.  I sent a message to sums.

Please feel free to see me of some shoulder/neck loosening. :bouncey:

#4 Mindbender

Mindbender
  • VibeTribe
  • 190 posts
  • Locationby the waterside

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

Wait, did you attach the message to your windshield, and then send them both to Sums?

I'm pretty sure that's how it works. At least, that's what I did.

#5 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,365 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Wait, did you attach the message to your windshield, and then send them both to Sums?

I'm pretty sure that's how it works. At least, that's what I did.

I think he was supposed to attach a massage to the windshield and send it c.o.d. to Sums, actually.

#6 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,597 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

no, no, no....i'm pretty sure you have to cut away a small piece of the windshield (a lil larger than the sticker itself) & mail THAT in & then sums will mail it back with the sticker & then you can reattach it to the rest of the windshield with a lil duct tape.  pretty sure, yea

#7 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,365 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

...a lil duct tape. 

I call bullnans. Duct tape should never be done in a small way. Never.

#8 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,597 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

I call bullnans. Duct tape should never be done in a small way. Never.

sounds like you must've witnessed my "weather-proofing" of the ez-up at last years vibes :funny1: before butch came over & saved me :lol:

#9 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,365 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

:mrgreen:

#10 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,493 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

No, No, No.   sums made it easier this year.  And saves some shipping money too.

You search craigslist - Oregon for a car for sale - same/make model as yours.  Buy the car, and Xfer registration to sums.  She will then remove the windshield, attach the sticker, and overnight to your home.  Thereby saving you the expense of shipping your windshield across the country.

#11 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,493 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

If you get shutout, there might be a scalper selling windshields on the corner of Iranistan & South Avenues.  :rolling:

#12 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,597 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

No, No, No.   sums made it easier this year.  And saves some shipping money too.

You search craigslist - Oregon for a car for sale - same/make model as yours.  Buy the car, and Xfer registration to sums.  She will then remove the windshield, attach the sticker, and overnight to your home.  Thereby saving you the expense of shipping your windshield across the country.

this does sound a lot more efficient, actually

#13 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,024 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

After she ships the windshield, she will call 1-877-KARS4KIDS to donate the car to charity in your name.

#14 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,365 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

...1-877-KARS4KIDS

This feels like it should be a song lyric...