Hey Rv or tow camper bordies

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

Hey There..I Just Bought An 18 Ft Tow Camper..If I Have A Bordy Pass ...Do L Still Need An Rv Pass? If So..How Much Is It To Camp With A Camper?

#2 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,674 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

Hey what's shakin stanimal. I will take a stab at this. If your whole package, truck and camper is 25' and smaller I don't think a rv pass is is needed.

#3 Jwheelz

Jwheelz
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,842 posts
  • LocationNutmeg State

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

If over 25' it's $250 for an RV pass which also requires a Weekend Camping Pass for each person in the vehicle.  Here's more info & happy Vibing! :)

#4 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

What Up Bro...Thanks For Getting Back...I Checked The Site..I Think It Is Going To Be Longer Then 25 Ft With The Pick Up...But Tkts Are Only $25 More With The Rv Pass For Everyone On board..It Should Be good

#5 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

And so's you know, you'll be parked in RV land, which might or might not end you up near Boardie Camping...

#6 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

Ok..Its Going To Cost An Extra $250 On Top Of The $225...Can L Buy The Rv Pass Now And Get My Tkt A Little Later?...Wont Have $475 All At Once Right now

#7 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

Lm Planning On Being There Wednesday Night..With A Boardy Pass Will I Improve My Chances Of Being Near Boardy Camping...l've Seen rv's Near Boardy camping

#8 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,888 posts

I think you're ok just buying the RV pass for now, and picking up the camping ticket later. RV passes sell out, so it'd be good to grab one soon...

#9 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,674 posts

I believe RV passes sell out very quickly. Good luck man.

#10 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

Lm Planning On Being There Wednesday Night..With A Boardy Pass Will I Improve My Chances Of Being Near Boardy Camping...l've Seen rv's Near Boardy camping

#11 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

I don't think the boardie pass will help you get closer...I think it's luck of the draw, but others may know better than I do.

#12 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Wednesday nite? You will be put in the holding pen.

#13 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

Okay...Thanks, Maybe i'll Get Lucky..Or Maybe A Little Bribery Will Be In Order

#14 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

Uhh...What's The Holding Pen?

#15 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,561 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

Uhh...What's The Holding Pen?

It's where you get held for showing up early.  The Vibes starts on Thursday dude.

#16 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

Call the league office ;) Boardies are not the purveyors of accurate info on ticketing stuff lol - though the general info about the 25' rule is correct.  Do they even have RV passes left at this point? :dunno:

#17 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,561 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

I would assume they would hold off on putting anyone but VIP on the East side, with an RV pass at first.

#18 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Call the league office ;) Boardies are not the purveyors of accurate info on ticketing stuff lol - though the general info about the 25' rule is correct.  Do they even have RV passes left at this point? :dunno:

As of last night, when I looked at the ticketing site when this discussion started, they weren't showing as sold out.

And by all means, call the hot line number and ask if a boardie pass can get you parked in or close to boardie with a rig over 25 feet in length, but I very much doubt they'll be able to help. With the enormous inflow of vehicles and people on Thursday morning, it seems to me that making that kind of exception would be logistically more difficult than they'd be willing/able to accomodate.

#19 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hey Guys..Thanks A Bunch..I Will Call And See What I Can Do ..I Hope It Works Out, Its A Beautiful Camper And The People Who Had It Took Great Care Of It. One Thing For Sure..I Dont Want To End Up In West End Camping No Matter What..so If They Say Thats Where I Will Most Likely End Up..i'll Have To Leave It Home This Year...i'll Get Some Good Use This Summer On Trips With My son

#20 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

How come no one likes tawookistan?  :one:

#21 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

How come no one likes tawookistan?  :one:

I love Vibes, but a year of interferon treatments is an unpleasant thing? :funny1:

#22 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

Well..I just got off the phone with an Angel, she laid out the options, and i've decided that the new comfy camper will have to be left behind this year. Not only can no guaruntees be made to assure an East end spot...it's highly unlikely. And as stated before, I ain't doing West end again. So It'll be car camping for me and my posse in the Boardy section...no worries though...it was the plan all along. Looking forward to seeing some of you at Strangecreek in a few days too....that's gonna be fun! :bouncey:  

#23 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,698 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Remember, don't show up before Thursday morning.  You will be put in the holding pen and allowed to enter only after those who showed up on Thursday morning.  :smile:

#24 Stanimal

Stanimal
  • VibeTribe
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Remember, don't show up before Thursday morning. You will be put in the holding pen and allowed to enter only after those who showed up on Thursday morning. :smile:

#25 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

I don't think the boardie pass will help you get closer...I think it's luck of the draw, but others may know better than I do.

Boardies are not the purveyors of accurate info on ticketing stuff lol

Not only can no guaruntees be made to assure an East end spot...it's highly unlikely.

How do you like them apples, Dr. SnarkNamara?

:funny1:

#26 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

...at Strangecreek in a few days too....that's gonna be fun! :bouncey:

Yes. Yes it is. :) :catbeepuke:

#27 cassady

cassady

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 18,222 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

:slow clapping:

:lol:

#28 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,986 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

Wait a sec....stanimal is with me....we'retaking that camper and parking that mofo in baordie camping...done deal :ura1: hoooraaaayyyyyy.....we're parking that mother fucker right by the new ball field!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! VIBES RULES YAAAAAYYYYY!!!! :ura1: I'll hook that bitch up to a vespa!!!

#29 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

How do you like them apples, Dr. SnarkNamara?

:funny1:

:rolling: