• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

WTF?? Isn't that supposed to happen in like 7th grade??????

#2 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,487 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

Oh, noes!

#3 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

:lol:

#4 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

we want details!

#5 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

This was like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Relationship must have ended at least 2 weeks ago.

#6 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

i still want details. :lol:

#7 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,018 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

481835_575918165786063_130557957_n.jpg

#8 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,654 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:09 AM

go Jude!

#9 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

I totally forgot about this thread! The love triangle is still alive (I think--hard to tell since school ended). Jude has had a crush on this girl Ava at his bus stop since kindergarten. She's super cute and we've been over to her house a few times (her parents are really fun).  Suddenly, this boy Billy at the bus stop proclaims his love for Ava and tries to KISS her! Ava's mom got freaked out when she heard this. She asked Jude to keep an eye on Ava and to protect Ava if Billy tries anything again. Jude was thrilled and took the job very seriously for the last month on the bus. Billy never tried anything again. Enter Camryn---she's a girl in Jude's class and Jude likes her and he thinks she likes him. Camryn is a little on the wild side and said she kissed many boys before (not Jude). Jude's pretty sure she told him this to make him jealous and it worked but he still likes Ava.

Sorry this is so long but isn't that all kind of crazy and complicated for  a bunch of 1st graders?? It's kind of cute but in a way it disturbs me to have all this drama so young! I mean, what is going to happen in jr and sr high school??

#10 Joia

Joia
  • VibeTribe
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:39 PM

Wait what? Kids are kissing in Jude's school already?

Neither one of my girls have been kissed and I'd like to keep it that way at least until their teens!!!

#11 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

Hi Joia! Jude hasn't kissed any other kids but there have been some others caught doing it!!

#12 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,832 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:25 PM

I like kissing.

#13 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,682 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:32 PM

Most people like kissing, even kids. Not all physical displays of affection are necessarily sexual- I'm a little surprised at some of the, I don't know- concern? 

I wonder if my daughter is going to tell me when she has her first kiss...if she hasn't already had it. She's not really interested in boys yet which yeah- is great. :lol: 

#14 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,930 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

I wouldn't be too concerned without more information.

I was part of a back-of-the-schoolbus poly triad in kindergarten. Little Audra had it figured out that I would be her boyfriend during the week, and Little David would be her weekend boyfriend. There may even have been some cheek kissing going on. But none of us had any clue what we were talking about. :D

#15 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

So it's not like she chained you up, or had you scrubbing toilets with your toothbrush or anything like that?

#16 syd_25

syd_25
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Ct

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

My 8 yo has just started telling me about "secret" crushes between her friends and the boys in her class.   Soo much giggling involved I had to do my best to try to keep a straight face.  Much rather her fell free to tell me.

#17 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,930 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

So it's not like she chained you up, or had you scrubbing toilets with your toothbrush or anything like that?

That kinda stuff didn't start happening 'til 2nd grade.

Late bloomer'd

#18 melissaphish

melissaphish
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,652 posts
  • LocationHawleyville, MA

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:24 PM

I wonder if my daughter is going to tell me when she has her first kiss...if she hasn't already had it. She's not really interested in boys yet which yeah- is great. :lol:

I would be pretty surprised if Abby hasn't kissed yet - she is very pretty and in high school already, yes?

#19 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,682 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

I would be pretty surprised if Abby hasn't kissed yet - she is very pretty and in high school already, yes?

And she has a lot of boys that crush on her...but she is also incredibly choosy and very good at shirking advances- I've seen it in action and it is spectacular. She's a sophomore, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's kissed, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she hasn't either. As responsible and wise as she is, she's still a little girl in a lot of ways- she's just in no hurry to grow up. Anyway- I'm going to ask her today. :lol:

She's also seen the dramas of her brother's relationships and wants no part of it. :lol:

#20 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,682 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

So I asked her, and yeah, not surprised at all. :lol: