Bridgeport resident passes for 2013

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff420

Jeff420
  • VibeTribe
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Was wondering if they will still be the same price as the previous years?

:smoking:

#2 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,988 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:42 AM

tickets have gone up in price in other areas (i.e. VIP), so i would say the chances are good, however, since it hasnt been announced officially yet, if i were you i would check back here once or twice a week and you will have your answer **SOON** :smile:

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,992 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

Was wondering if they will still be the same price as the previous years?

:smoking:

Yes    :dance:

#4 Jeff420

Jeff420
  • VibeTribe
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

cool, thanks for the info.

:bigsmile:

And while we are on the subject of resident passes, why not offer more than one option?

For instance, i hate having to split after the main stage is done every year. Why not charge me a little more so i can enjoy the late night music with everyone else?

:gregoir:

#5 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

anyone who wants to stay for late night/come in thursday/camp must purchase a weekend camping pass. it's too difficult logistically to sort out more than 2 options of wristbands. which are: stay or go (after the mainstage music ends) ;)

#6 supermansid

supermansid
  • VibeTribe
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

If you are going to do something nice for city residents, then do it all the way, and let them stay for the late night acts, which happen to be local bands.  

To buy a ticket that costs three times the price of the resident pass, just to see another hour of music per night is not really much of an option, at all.

That is a joke that it is too difficult logistically.  You put on this massive festival, but you can't figure out how to let the resident wristband in for late night?  Give me a break.

This is an attempt to sell more weekend camping passes, and reduce the sale of resident passes.

This isn't going to make any more money by selling more camping passes, because anyone that can buy a 75 dollar ticket is not going to pay 225. 

All this is going to do is deprive locals of seeing their favorite local bands, late night.  And deprive the bands of having their fans in the audience.

#7 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,677 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

:facepalm:

Wondering if Vibes has to offer a discount to locals at all. Seems nice that they do. Seems opinions vary though.

#8 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

um - this year we are offering a $20 add on wrist band for friday or saturday night late night if you want to stay for that. 

No camping, No Silent disco - avail on site.

#9 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,992 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yay!  :clapping:

#10 supermansid

supermansid
  • VibeTribe
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

:picardfp:

Wondering if Vibes has to offer a discount to locals at all. Seems nice that they do. Seems opinions vary though.

Wondering if the city has to offer the park to Vibes, at all.  Opinions vary on that, too.

#11 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

um - this year we are offering a $20 add on wrist band for friday or saturday night late night if you want to stay for that. 

This is a nice new addition that will please many people this year.   :bouncey:

At what time during the late night/early morning will the additional late night wristband become invalid?

#12 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,677 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

:dance:

#13 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,677 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Wondering if the city has to offer the park to Vibes, at all.  Opinions vary on that, too.

So, what's your opinion on that?

Mine is that I'm glad and thankful they do.

#14 supermansid

supermansid
  • VibeTribe
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:07 PM

So, what's your opinion on that?

Mine is that I'm glad and thankful they do.

I agree with you, and because of that, I think that it makes sense for residents to get a break on tix, but I think that it would make more sense for the late night to be included in that.

#15 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

my guess on them turning back into a pumpkin.

Saturday 3:00 AM after DBB

Sunday 5:30 AM after Popadosio

no camping / silent disco - silent disco is technically in the camping area if i am not mistaken,

#16 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

Stand by for specifics.

#17 hugz

hugz
  • VibeTribe
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGibbstown

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

So where  will we be able to pick up these 20 dollar bracelets :bed: ?

#18 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,992 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

At designated outlet inside the festival grounds.    :dance:

#19 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,435 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

I agree with you, and because of that, I think that it makes sense for residents to get a break on tix, but I think that it would make more sense for the late night to be included in that.

all but the silent disco and camping is included this year....if you want access to ALL parts of the festival PAY for ALL parts of the festival. 

No the city doesn't have to....opinions don't vary on that.....I'm super happy that the do...but they do not have to

#20 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

CONFIRMED -

GV & Vending areas are open to latenight wb's -

no camping area, main stage area will be closed.

Shuttles will be available.

my guess on them turning back into a pumpkin.

Saturday 3:00 AM after DBB

Sunday 5:30 AM after Popadosio

no camping / silent disco - silent disco is technically in the camping area if i am not mistaken,

#21 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,364 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:38 AM

If someone already has a day ticket, how do they get purchase the late night add-on? Box office at North Grove?

#22 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

If someone already has a day ticket, how do they get purchase the late night add-on? Box office at North Grove?

Yes - you can purchase at the box office for that day.

Ie only can purchase friday late night on friday - You have to come back the next day for Sat late night.

And before someone else asks - must be accompanied by either that day's wb or a resident wb