Photo

Rainbow Good Love Family Lot Jam at Port Chester Capitol Furthur (4-21-13) : Cold Rain & Snow

Furthur Shakedown Street Capitol Theater Rainbow Family jam sessions drum circle Port Chester music Cold Rain & Snow

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phinnegan

Phinnegan
  • VibeTribe
  • 265 posts
  • LocationPlainfield, NJ

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Evan, Jeremy, Mike & Adam jamming on the corner of Broad & Westchester with a crew of the wanderlost & hickory-smoked chicken hearts dripping tripsadaisically from the ends of a Sunday Shakedown....

Evan is a member of The A.L.L. Trio, whose show at The Donegal Saloon in Kearny, New Jersey, we have previously posted:

Alexander, Lane & Lister make up the ALLTrio & they're all you'll ever need to make a room come alive with humor, joy & mirth! These consummate musicians have each of them been being pressured by their friends for years to start a band - so they started one together. Hailing from Northwest New Jersey, they're willing to travel the distance to bring their indelible ovations to your ears.

Email them at alltrioband@gmail.com for booking requests.

Adam Harris is a promoter of the best music the Tri-State has to offer through Good Love Entertainment - you can find more out about them here:

Press Contact : Jason.Goodlove@gmail.com

Booking Agent : Adam.GoodLove@gmail.com

Good Love is a group of entertainment coordinators with the goal to be the business support for emerging artists and musical projects. Being true to our name, through hard work and LOVE we are another fabric in the industry dedicated to creating positive musical experiences. Our network, vast and positively charged, represents a niche in the music industry that is undeniable. We offer such services as Artist Management, Promotion, Booking, Web Design, Photography, Film Production, Art, Street Teams and more

We are a group of young, motivated individuals with a passion for the logistical operation and support for emerging musical artists and industry projects. Good Love is committed to live music and those who love it. We seek to provide intelligent services needed for artists seeking a new means of growth. We have a strong a belief in the music we represent while paying great attention to the needs of both our bands and their fans. A young group ready to take on the music business, Good Love understands and utilizes methods that have worked in the past while cultivating the cutting-edge styles of the present and future.

You can look here for more if you're bored or tired:

Become one of my muses by following me on facebook here:

Or connect to me in any other number of ways:

And of course you should subscribe to my youtube channel here:

________________________________________________________________________________

#2 Phinnegan

Phinnegan
  • VibeTribe
  • 265 posts
  • LocationPlainfield, NJ

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

I can't believe that you can't hear ME! I was singing - it's like I'm not even there....

#3 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

:thumbsup:  Nice jam.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Furthur, Shakedown Street, Capitol Theater, Rainbow Family, jam sessions, drum circle, Port Chester, music, Cold Rain & Snow