Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:35 PM

i finished the first one!
Posted Image

#102 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

yay! nice work! I have a picture of my sock but I didn't install my camera to my computer yet....... maybe this weekend!

once my set of PDNs comes I am starting mine

I also want to figure out how to make a pair of baby legwarmers ....last time I tried they ended up being big enough to fit my ankle which seems like it is probably wrong!

#103 Luna

Luna
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,773 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerze

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:43 PM

like i said in the txt, I will bitch slap the bitch right outta that boy. :funny1::heartbounce:OMG he reminded me of my friend Jimmy. He's a whore tho...ugh, the pictures I've seen :rolleyes:
I'm most likely throwing a big "I'm officially into my late 20's" Birthday party, so plan on the the weekend after 4th of July. My birthday lands on a Thursday this year.
OOOH thanks for the idea! I'm gonna tell people to save the date NOW. Its official! hahaha. Save the date! July 10th, and we're gonna make a weekend of it. Its the only way to celebrate...WAKE UP AND RAGE :Phishfolk:

Jeff was a bit of a ho in his younger years as well :lol:

:lol: awesome sounds like a plan!

#104 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

awww I am sorry I missed this.
I WILL come to the next one :grin:

#105 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

no problem terra -- we would LOVE to have you! hopefully this coming week (3/24) we will have a little more knitting going on... I think st, pats got the best of some of us hehe

(ps I will be away the week after on 3/31 but we should be back 4/7 and 14... gone again on the 21 and 28th)

#106 Spiffy

Spiffy
  • VibeTribe
  • 434 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:15 PM

haha, yeah...aw this'll be so much fun when we've got more friends joining us!
Terra, if you want to come to my place I'll drive us to carla's...at least for the first time so you know how to get there...and get back :lol: sorry Luna, that one was totally at your expense :heartbounce:
I've almost finished the 3 inches of ribbing, and will be starting on the lace pattern soon! I'm rocking these bitches all summer. Ter, you sew right? cause I want to sew an elastic band around the knee cause they fall down and its a pain in the ass.

#107 Luna

Luna
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,773 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerze

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

Ok ladies im excited abt this! I want to fix my gloves and sew a handle on my laundry bag lol. Im going to start small. Cant come this Tues cause its the eve of my b-day and gonig out w/ my best friend for din din. but 4/7 sounds good.

While Carla is away you guys are welcome to come to my place as well :)

#108 Spiffy

Spiffy
  • VibeTribe
  • 434 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

oooh happy almost birthday! hehe :heartbounce:

#109 Spiffy

Spiffy
  • VibeTribe
  • 434 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

I'm not going to be able to make it this week. Its my little's birthday, I'm taking her out to dinner down the shore.

#110 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

going to have some people over tomorrow night... if your interested let me know!

#111 Spiffy

Spiffy
  • VibeTribe
  • 434 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:28 AM

so I'm free Wednesday and some Tuesday evenings. I miss you and your cooking! I finally finished those leg warmers, made a matching hat, but have not woven in any ends so they haven't been worn yet. I need to sew some elastic by the knee so they don't fall down. Anyone wanna teach me how to sew? lol

#112 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

I have some elastic that should work andI would be happy to show you how to weave it in!

This tues 7/14 I am free and here, wed 7/15 is pre-bisco packing night....so depending on how we are doing with "the list" it might get a little crazy here!

7/21 is ladies night in the city (you're coming right?) and 7/22 is pre-vibes pack up & we might go to this french BYOB for a fundraiser if your interested....http://jclist.com/mo...forumpost203370

Tova and I were saying we miss it too! we need our girls night!