71 replies to this topic

#1 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

Barack Obama to back Middle East democracy with billions in aid

http://www.guardian....middle-east-aid :lmao:

Barack Obrahmas to announce that the United States and the west will pour billions of dollars into the Middle East in support of Egypt, Tunisia and other countries embracing democracy, a move the White House portrayed as being on the scale of aid to former communist countries after the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Speaking in Washington, the president will attempt to reposition the US as a champion of the newly-emerging Arab democracies. His speech comes amid criticism that the US has been too slow to support the uprisings, and has adopted contradictory approaches in its dealings with different countries.

It is his most important speech on the Middle East since Cairo in 2009, when he called for a new beginning in relations between the US and the Muslim world. The support for Obama in the Arab world in 2009 has since dropped sharply.

The speech will deal mainly with the Arab spring, hailing the benefits of democracy and respect for human rights, in spite of America's long-time support for authoritarian regimes in the region.

Senior Obama administration officials, briefing on the speech, said he will take a fresh look at the Middle East after a decade of tension and division. With the winding down of the Iraq war and the death of Osama bin Laden, "we are turning a page", one official said, adding that the democracy movements reinforced this.

The official suggested that the best way to support democracy was through economic reform, and drew comparisons with the massive injection of American aid to Europe after the war, and with the support given to central and eastern Europe in 1989. The US is to relieve Egypt of up to $1bn in debt and lend or guarantee up to $1bn. The World Bank, the IMF and other multilateral institutions to provide a further $2bn-3bn. The official described Tunisia and Egypt as beacons, models to encourage others to pursue democracy.

"It is the beginning of a long-term effort," an official said. The speech is expected to last 45 minutes, a long one by Obama's standards. He is to devote a big portion to castigating countries such as Iran and Syria. The US Treasury announced sanctions on Wednesday targeted for the first time at Syria's president Bashar al-Assad over the brutal crackdown on pro-democracy protesters. Six other Syrian officials were also added to the sanctions list.

"The actions the administration has taken today send an unequivocal message to President Assad, the Syrian leadership, and regime insiders that they will be held accountable for the ongoing violence and repression in Syria," said David Cohen, the acting Treasury undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence. The European Union on Tuesday imposed fresh sanctions against Syria but did not include Assad.

The US assets freeze on Assad is mainly symbolic as the Syrian leader has few assets in the country but it is a sign the US has lost patience with a president it once hoped might initiate reforms.

The US is facing criticism for engaging in military action to bring down the Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, but refusing to become sucked into similar action in Syria. It has also faced criticism for being slow to cut ties with traditional US allies such as the former Egyptian ruler Hosni Mubarak. The US issued only a mild rebuke over the violent suppression by another ally, Bahrain, of pro-democracy protesters.

Obama's speech comes after intensive debate within the White House between those arguing that the US should be at the forefront of the democracy movement, and those whose concern is US national security and protection of oil supplies. The few billion dollars proposed so far is not comparable to the vast sums the US sent to Europe after 1945, and some of it has already been announced by the World Bank and the IMF.

Obama will next week urge the leaders of the G8 rich countries to provide aid when he meets them at a European summit.

On Tuesday, Obama pledged several hundred millions of dollars in aid to King Abdullah of Jordan, even though that country has not been at the forefront of the democracy movement. This could raise questions about the value of the billions of dollars to Egypt and Tunisia as incentives to the democracy movement.

The White House spokesman, Jay Carney, said that the president saw a historic moment of opportunity.

"In the last decade, our focus in the region was largely on Iraq, which was a military effort, and on the hunt for Osama bin Laden and the fight against al -Qaida," Carney told reporters. "That fight against al-Qaida continues, but there is an opportunity in that region to focus on advancing our values and enhancing our security, and that's what the president looks forward to discussing in his speech."

As part of the attempt to portray the US as fully behind the reform movement, the White House yesterday released details of a call between John Brennan, a White House adviser on national security, and President Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen, urging him to sign a political agreement that would allow Yemen "to move forward immediately with its political transition".

Obama will also express his continued hopes for an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal. He will discuss the issue with the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, at the White House tomorrow, and is to address the conference of the Israeli lobbying organisation Aipac on Sunday before leaving for Ireland and Britain.

A poll published on Tuesday by the Washington-based Pew organisation found that President Obama remains unpopular among countries polled in the Middle East and elsewhere in the Muslim world, except Indonesia

BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD THAT. OUR COUNTRY IS IN SUCH SOUND SHAPE.
:rotf::bang:

#2 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,328 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

Breathe, Breh. Billions of something worth nothing is still...nothing. :funny1:

Fiat'd

#3 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

:clapping:

#4 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

Paper. You can use it to heat your home next year. :lol:

#5 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

I told you!!! :funny1: GW...Father of Democracy in the Middle East!!!

#6 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

Breh, we've gone over this several times. You can not bomb a country into democracy. It's a complete fail. Iraq is the conclusive evidence of this fact.

#7 bizzle

bizzle
  • VibeTribe
  • 383 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:48 PM

Fiat'd

sad but true....
:lol: or :cry1:
you choose?

#8 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,328 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

sad but true....
:lol: or :cry1:
you choose?

If I let stuff like this make me :cry1: I'da drowned in my own tears a long time ago. So :lol: for me.

#9 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,995 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

Fiat'd

but the continued use of nothing will lead to something

#10 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:04 PM

but the continued use of nothing will lead to something

Correct. it will look something like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 bizzle

bizzle
  • VibeTribe
  • 383 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

If I let stuff like this make me :cry1: I'da drowned in my own tears a long time ago. So :lol: for me.

Likewise sir. I just keep smiling and hoping for a day when it all makes sense. :smile:

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
-Kurt Vonnegut

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
-Kurt Vonnegut

#12 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:15 PM

Breh, we've gone over this several times. You can not bomb a country into democracy. It's a complete fail. Iraq is the conclusive evidence of this fact.

:funny1:

#13 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

Sorry, killing millions of innocent Iraqi people isnt in the slightest way funny to me.

#14 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,995 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:43 PM

#15 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

Fucking breaks my heart to watch that.

#16 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

Sorry, killing millions of innocent Iraqi people isnt in the slightest way funny to me.

Get off the soapbox.......Millions of Iraqi people were being killed BEFORE we arrived get a grip...I was laughing at you...grow the fuck up will ya

#17 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

You're completely incorrect. Why dont you try learning about history and foreign policy instead insulting me?

#18 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

Lastly, if you don't like what i have to say, stay out of it. I'm all done with types like you that fling nothing but insults at me and can't address the information with any kind of accuracy.

GTFO or get educated on the subjects.

#19 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

Lastly, if you don't like what i have to say, stay out of it. I'm all done with types like you that fling nothing but insults at me and can't address the information with any kind of accuracy.

GTFO or get educated on the subjects.

You have yet to show any objectivity in anything you've stated and you merely find articles that fit your beliefs...so let's take it easy on the education part. you insulted me by assuming and assuming incorrectly that I would be laughing at the fact that your false statement of millions of Iraqis dying...you insult anyone and everyone who does not agree with your ideology and most everyone on here knows that and you mostly use deflection tactics by changing subject matter every time someone proves your li'l statements are wrong.

Yeah...get educated :coffee:

#20 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

:lol: Yes, now i am laughing at you and how ignorant you make yourself look. Time and time again Ive tried to be polite with your type, but those days are over.

The FACTS, dude. Learn them. Stop making ad hominem your argument and address the facts.

FACT #1: in the 90's, Pres Bush Sr., attacked Iraq with sanctions and military force after Suddam invaded Kuwait using military weaponry the United States Sold them. Kuwait was our friend too. These sanctions included raw materials to rebuild there infrastructure that the US destroyed by bombing them to the stone age. We even destroyed there ability to produce milk, killing 100,000s if not more by sanction. Or genocide. These sanctions lasted for over ten years.

FACT #2: THERE WERE NO WMDs in Iraq when Bush Jr. invaded them in 2003.

FACT #3: The Occupation of Iraq has completely destabilized the country far worse than it ever was before we entered.

Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it. Stop directing your ignorance at ME and review the facts. OR STFU and GTFO. Mkay?? :wink:

#21 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

here is a good start. Take notes and fact check the information.

#22 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

here is a good start. Take notes and fact check the information.

deflection...thanks for proving my point :wink:

#23 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

How is that deflection? Tell me? Did you WATCH the information? Take notes, do some research?

I did. I can recommend you books, lectures, news reports and documentaries.

#24 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:40 PM

That information is in DIRECT line with the Iraq war of 2003 and GWB. Who YOU claim is the Father of "Democracy" in the middle east. It was also responsible for the deaths of 100.000s of innocent Iraqi by sanction, depleted plutonium, malnourished, plutonium smog, cancer........

WE funded that outcome. You need to wake up, dude.

#25 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:42 PM

I haven't even brought up the SHAME of our government sending OUR OWN in to come home in body bags and with radiation pollution.

#26 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

Here is some more for you to takes notes on. Do some research and come back. I'm not trying to enter you into debate to lose you must understand. It get tiring to be insulted after so many years of research. I wouldn't claim anything without due diligence. I'm also happy to be proven wrong.

So, set the goal. Watch all of this stuff. And prove me wrong. PLEASE! I would love to believe the world is like "they" say.

#27 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:54 PM

Yes cuz You tube is the reliable source I've been looking for, what actual news source is it from...I'm at work so maybe I missed the part about millions dying...so I guess there's only a couple million people remaining in Iraq now...thanks :funny1:

#28 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

Youtube is a media source. This video was also on VHS and CD. WTF is your point? You're lost, dude......

Yes, you're not interested in answering questions or asking respectable ones, or exploring the information. You want to insult me and then walk away without explaining yourself or offering anything worth mentioning. You're a dumb idiot on ignore for good. Sorry.
:sad:

#29 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

Youtube is a media source. This video was also on VHS and CD. WTF is your point? You're lost, dude......

Yes, you're not interested in answering questions or asking respectable ones, or exploring the information. You want to insult me and then walk away without explaining yourself or offering anything worth mentioning. You're a dumb idiot on ignore for good. Sorry.
:sad:

Rats...:Heartbroken: now where am I gonna get my one sided cut and paste false information from :dunno:

#30 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,995 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

Hi Java

a sincere question

what does the fact that someone uploaded a documentary on to you tube have to do with the validity of the documentary? There are former CIA members, PhD's, and experts who have devoted years to following paper trails in those videos.

What credentials to you need in order to consider the information? If the people are cited in a book are they then credible? If the same people write a book are they then credible? What if they have and they also happen to be found in an interview that someone then posted on you tube? You won't listen to them there but you'll listen to the same person somewhere else? If they're on NBC nightly news will you consider? NPR? BBC? I really don't get the logic of discounting the information?

Seany here on the board has a PhD. He use to teach at a University. Would you assume his material is credible? If not, who is then? If he is credible, if I then post one of his lectures on you tube, would you now automatically dismiss it? That would make no sense.

#31 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,148 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:12 PM

Hi Java

a sincere question

what does the fact that someone uploaded a documentary on to you tube have to do with the validity of the documentary? There are former CIA members, PhD's, and experts who have devoted years to following paper trails in those videos.

What credentials to you need in order to consider the information? If the people are cited in a book are they then credible? If the same people write a book are they then credible? What if they have and they also happen to be found in an interview that someone then posted on you tube? You won't listen to them there but you'll listen to the same person somewhere else? If they're on NBC nightly news will you consider? NPR? BBC? I really don't get the logic of discounting the information?

Seany here on the board has a PhD. He use to teach at a University. Would you assume his material is credible? If not, who is then? If he is credible, if I then post one of his lectures on you tube, would you now automatically dismiss it? That would make no sense.

The truth of the matter at hand isn't really whether or not what was stated/quoted/shown was legit or not...all I was doing was exactly what someone does to anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with someone's views and (not me :funny1:) but many a person post articles to their points and someone discounts many a person's view as not doing their research...and someone didn't like it at all. You on the other hand don't do that, as you were even kind enough to PM information to stress your POV and not attack my views as bunk. Having one's own opinion with facts that don't jive with your own and discounting it is not only rude but quite annoying if not disturbing. if I'm way off base I apologize whole heartedly...but I invite you to read any thread that any individual disagrees with "someone" and perhaps you can see what I'm talking about.

I am truly sorry if I offended any of you folks out there.

...And I'm sorry Democracy is the wave of the future and right now very hip!

#32 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,995 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:11 AM

I sent you a PM? when :huh:

I understand your point but I was simply addressing your you tube comment.

We all know what we know and believe what we believe based on the information to which we have been exposed (and have been willing to accept). Dave, you really don't have to and nor can you prove to anyone that 9/11 was an inside job or that Al Qaida(sp?) doesn't exist. Because to do that you make yourself responsible for how another person thinks--I'm not sure you (or anyone) can change people. Relieve yourself of the responsibility, life will seem calmer. You can offer info, you can't make people believe it.

be open to one another's ideas or not but, more importantly, be nice to one another.

#33 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,995 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:51 AM

omg, i sound like Jerry Springer :lol:

#34 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,995 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:59 AM

and, Dave, this book looks interesting http://www.landofhypocrisy.com/

though, i should be posting this for you http://www.amazon.co...05946767&sr=8-2

#35 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

I sent you a PM? when :huh:

I understand your point but I was simply addressing your you tube comment.

We all know what we know and believe what we believe based on the information to which we have been exposed (and have been willing to accept). Dave, you really don't have to and nor can you prove to anyone that 9/11 was an inside job or that Al Qaida(sp?) doesn't exist. Because to do that you make yourself responsible for how another person thinks--I'm not sure you (or anyone) can change people. Relieve yourself of the responsibility, life will seem calmer. You can offer info, you can't make people believe it.

be open to one another's ideas or not but, more importantly, be nice to one another.

CC, I don't need to make anyone else believe anything. Time and time again I offer the information for others to see. It isnt about taking my word on anything. I never offer my word as the conclusive evidence. I offer the research, writings, film making, interviews, eye witness testimony, etc... for others to ACTUALLY watch instead of turning the argument into ad hominem (thanks for the term btw).
But, to my dismay, over and over this is the outcome. People completely disregard the information presented to them and attack me. They prefer that the argument turns into a shit show against me. Why? Probably because I challenge them to view information that takes them away from their comfort zone (a guess).

I challenge people to discredit the information I present, not me. This isnt about me at all. What it is about is understanding to the fullest extent, a topic such as Iraq.

In this thread, we've seen Java Time insult me for stating information he believes is false, yet brings no counter information to the table. Does no due diligence to view the information I provided and either concur, rebuttal or provide counter evidence. This is what civil debate has turned into here. Nothing more than attacks against someone. Look at anyone one of my threads and tell me I start an argument against the person involved, rather than the content of the debate. You aren't likely to find it unless it gets to the point where insults are thrown rather than legitimate, informative debate.

I've grown tired of this outcome, and see no point in continuing down this road of personal argument once it has begun, like we see here.

Provide evidence that my claim is false. NOT that the issue here is ME. People are more than welcome to disagree and be on their merry way, before or after they view information I present. But to laugh at, make fun of and poke nonsense at me personally is insulting. It isn't nice, fair or reasonable.

#36 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:10 PM

I also can't figure out how people take a media source like youtube, and claim information is false by association to the medium it is being delivered on. It's actually ridiculous. :undecided:

I guess this really is what it has come to. Saturated to the point where nothing holds any believability. We're fucked if this is so.

#37 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

#38 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,079 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:00 PM

Some thoughts:
There is no review process prior to anything being posted on youtube (as opposed to, say, the New York Times website). You could upload a video to it that states that after women who are breastfeeding a child eat chocolate, they deliver chocolate-flavored breastmilk. Wikipedia also lacks editorial integrity, but at least sometimes you can see who contributed to the articles.

Your repeated misspellings of the people's name detract from the integrity of your arguments, as do any other spelling and grammatical errors. I realize if you were speaking, no one would notice them, but this is a written format. If you want your arguments to be taken seriously, spell correctly and use the word you mean, not one that sounds like it (e.g. there/ their). If you're deliberately misspelling a politician's name because you don't wish to draw attention to this community via anyone's random web search, just say so. That's understandable.

Since everyone hasn't read everything you have, back up stuff you write with print links (not videos). For example, the # of people murdered anywhere. If you can't offer a credible link to back up your information, don't expect people to just take your word. It's about editorial integrity. Youtube has none. Wikipedia barely has any. Try a newspaper or an established non-profit's website (Amnesty International, for example -- I don't always agree with their takes on matters, but I was a member when I was in high school, and I know they're not going to put anything out without a reason for real concern existing). And you can say I'm a judgmental f, if you want, but no one isn't judgmental, as much as we may try to keep an open mind and learn from everyone. If you were a hairdresser, cook or a mechanic, I wouldn't mention spelling or grammar. I don't care if the guy who fixes my car can spell. I just care that he can fix my car. If you want to be heard by folks who don't know you in the written arena, keep your chops sharp. They're the tool, like a glove for playing baseball.

#39 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

Some thoughts:
There is no review process prior to anything being posted on youtube (as opposed to, say, the New York Times website). You could upload a video to it that states that after women who are breastfeeding a child eat chocolate, they deliver chocolate-flavored breastmilk. Wikipedia also lacks editorial integrity, but at least sometimes you can see who contributed to the articles.

Your repeated misspellings of the people's name detract from the integrity of your arguments, as do any other spelling and grammatical errors. I realize if you were speaking, no one would notice them, but this is a written format. If you want your arguments to be taken seriously, spell correctly and use the word you mean, not one that sounds like it (e.g. there/ their). If you're deliberately misspelling a politician's name because you don't wish to draw attention to this community via anyone's random web search, just say so. That's understandable.

Since everyone hasn't read everything you have, back up stuff you write with print links (not videos). For example, the # of people murdered anywhere. If you can't offer a credible link to back up your information, don't expect people to just take your word. It's about editorial integrity. Youtube has none. Wikipedia barely has any. Try a newspaper or an established non-profit's website (Amnesty International, for example -- I don't always agree with their takes on matters, but I was a member when I was in high school, and I know they're not going to put anything out without a reason for real concern existing). And you can say I'm a judgmental f, if you want, but no one isn't judgmental, as much as we may try to keep an open mind and learn from everyone. If you were a hairdresser, cook or a mechanic, I wouldn't mention spelling or grammar. I don't care if the guy who fixes my car can spell. I just care that he can fix my car. If you want to be heard by folks who don't know you in the written arena, keep your chops sharp. They're the tool, like a glove for playing baseball.

Hi B.

Youtube is a media source. It does not claim to be the end all of the integrity of the information. That is for the person reviewing the information to determine. The videos within the youtube link is what is up for scrutiny, not youtube. I can post information until the cows come home. But if no one is going to pay attention, and slander ME as if the information is about ME, then the point is lost. I can provide books, links to articles that support the video, eye witness testimony, government docs and whatever else. The beautiful part of a documentary, which started as a VHS tape, if you can put that into perspective, is that in encompasses a large amount of information and breaks it down simply in a an manner that is easy to digest. If I offer up 5 books, 15 articles, 15 lectures from different investigative researchers, does that change anything? NO. It makes it far less likely that anyone is going to pay attention. TL;DR.

Also, I agree that grammatical error detracts from the points and I try to be sure I'm being as accurate as possible, but this isn't my full time job. I'm not looking for anyone to believe me or give me any credibility. That's beside the point. My objective is to get people thinking. Get them to review information and make a decision based on the information.

Again, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with me.

#40 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,079 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:50 PM

it's all about you, half-pint. jk. :cheers:

#41 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:30 PM

:heart:

I'm open to new ideas. When I first reviewed this information, I was completely reluctant to believe any of it. My brother was persistent. "Review the information and set out to discredit it. Hours, even days of research later, I had to humbly submit the information holds credibility. I wasn't easy to absorb, but it was necessary. Many, many years later, I thank my brother for opening my eyes to something so important. I'm only in this because I care about my folks.

Thanks for listening, Sarah. :smile:

Plese take the time to review the info Ive posted here and form a rebuttal. Just think it through is all I ask.
:gop::gop:

#42 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,079 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

You're not allowed to give me homework. :lol: I was responding to you, not to your posts. :lol:

PS: The thread about what :gop: means had some links with some racist content. It's cute as hell, but that racist shit is reprehensible.

Here's something else to make you puke: http://news.yahoo.co...lis_experiments

#43 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:13 AM

I already gave you homework, B. :funny1:

#44 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,079 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:47 AM

I'm not doin' it. I watch one video and wound up in a tinfoil hole watching nine eleven implosion videos again. There are a lot of videos with audio of calls to 911 on them up. :heart:

#45 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:50 AM

#46 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:56 AM

I'm not doin' it. I watch one video and wound up in a tinfoil hole watching nine eleven implosion videos again. There are a lot of videos with audio of calls to 911 on them up. :heart:

:shocked::one::heart:

#47 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

#48 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,328 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

Chocolate flavored breastmilk is way better than senseless killing is all I have to say on the subject...

#49 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

i've been gone a few days and this thread looks damn interesting, but at this point it's tl;dr:dunno:

clifnotes?:funny1:

#50 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,751 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

[B]Obama