Good thing I got that Flu Shot....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie Z

Eddie Z
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

...Or I might have missed the last 3 days of fever, headaches and coughing fits.    ugghhh     Well, with each pasing day, I'm feeling a little better.    I should be back to work by Wednesday I hope.  

Glad this didn't happen in a couple of weeks during the boardie picnic, or I'd have to reschedule.

#2 scarfire

scarfire
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,487 posts
  • Locationwinhall vermont

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

according to the CDC, this year's vaccine was only 56% effective for adults and children.

glad you're feeling better eddie

#3 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,917 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

less snot, more BBQ!!

#4 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,953 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

Yeah...

I've never tried Snot flavored Potat...

actually just Yeah!

#5 Eddie Z

Eddie Z
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Fever's back!    (99.5deg)    Yay!     Just enough to give me a nice steady headache...that is, until the coughing fit sets in, making me feel like I've had an intercranial gas embolism from an uncontrolled Scuba diving ascent.       On the bright side, the runny nose forces me to use the Kleenex tissues for what they were supposed to be used for. ;-)

#6 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Isn't it a little late in the season for the flu?  I got it for maybe the first time in December, gave that gift to my gf who had the shot, she gave it back so we both had it for about 2 weeks.....maybe longer.  The flu sucks!  Get better and such..

#7 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 25,764 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

Swift return to hale and hardy health.

#8 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

Fever's back!    (99.5deg)    Yay!     Just enough to give me a nice steady headache...that is, until the coughing fit sets in, making me feel like I've had an intercranial gas embolism from an uncontrolled Scuba diving ascent.       On the bright side, the runny nose forces me to use the Kleenex tissues for what they were supposed to be used for. ;-)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Sorry to laugh, but you said it!
Hey man be thankful that you didn't get the flu. You think this bug is bad... ( seriously though, the virus going around this late winter has been a mean one. Feel better. The sun shines again...

#9 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,488 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

hang in there, eddie!

When you blow your nose, do you open the tissue to see the butterflies you made? Try it, some time. ;)

#10 Eddie Z

Eddie Z
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:44 AM

hang in there, eddie!

When you blow your nose, do you open the tissue to see the butterflies you made? Try it, some time. ;)

I call them "trapeze artists" cause sometimes they spin around.   LOL