• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hey ... we have gotten a few calls in the office asking where/ how to find the Wharf Rats this year at the show...

With the No Balloon policy, can you tell me how you will be identifying your Table at Vibes?

Thanks!

#2 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

That's a tough one...

Posted Image

#3 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

They will most likely be in the non-profit village along the water like last year :smile:

#4 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

Having them on the concert field in '08 & '09 was nice.

#5 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 366 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

There will be the Wharf Rat info table as always. You can also shoot me a message here and I'll give you my # to find the exact location. Last year I stood on the side of the concert field every night holding a yellow balloon and nobody gave me any grief.

#6 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 366 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

Or you could just follow around that handsome man in the picture waiting for a meeting to break out. (ME)

#7 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

If you see him with somebody else and they're both holding coffee cups, you're in the right place.

#8 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 366 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hey Wharf Rats! 11 Days till Vibes! In case you were unaware, we have a morning meeting everyday at our campsite. I have the coffee commitment for the weekend and always have 2 perculators no waiting. There is also a latenight meeting at campsite between the headliner and latenight sets. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

#9 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:25 AM

Are WR meetings at places like Vibes run like an AA meeting? Is there WR meetings at Furthur shows?

#10 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

You won't see as many old ladies knitting.

#11 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 366 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

Usually only the infamous Barefoot Knitter! There absolutely are WR meetings at Furthur shows. Just look for the yellow balloons and the WR info table. Come grab some candy, it helps with cravings.
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

#12 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

I saw Jay last night running the "Much Obliged" table at Umphrey's McGee.

#13 murph513

murph513
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

Wharfrat camping!!! we are going to have a Terrapin designated camping area for the 1st time! It will be in Family Camping...when you arrive tell them you would like to camp w/us...they should direct you~~~as in all good things we sometimes hit a bump or a snag or a glitch...breathe~~be kind~~if there are problems you can always find the WR e-z up and we will try to work something out...my name is Murph and I will be in early Wednesday for set-up...the table should be along the road with the sound as our backdrop(around the same spot as last year)...my cell....607~768~4305....see y'all soon~~~:clapping:

#14 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

I saw Jay last night running the "Much Obliged" table at Umphrey's McGee.

I saw no "Much Obliged" table at Umphreys in Utica on Wednesday. Is that UMs WR?

#15 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 366 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:15 AM

Very Cool Murph! I am so glad I won't have to plead and coerce my way in this year. Last year I just told the kind people directing me,"It's ok ,I know where I'm going" and just drove in to your location. Good work guys. I can't wait to see everyone!

#16 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,478 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

Yes, Much Obliged is the UM group. They're under-staffed and are looking for people to run the table at the northern New England shows.

#17 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

I looked around for the WR table at Bethel Furthur and couldn't find it. :dunno: