Photo
- - - - -

RAW Connecticut Artists - Call for Submissions!

showcase local art exhibit fineart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 newbie.jess

newbie.jess
  • VibeTribe
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

Greetings Vibe Tribe!

My name is Jess Brey, and I am the Connecticut Showcase Director of an arts organization called RAW: natural born artists.

RAW is an independent arts organization that features local, independent and emerging visual artists, musicians, fashion designers, hair stylists, makeup artists, filmmakers, performing artists, and photographers in more than 54 major cities across the country.

We launched in Hartford last June and have been hosting these events on a monthly basis ever since. I'm currently seeking local talent for our May event, taking place on May 29th, at the Russian Lady New Haven. This showcase is part of our new EOM model, which are every other month showcases made up of 40 plus artists with over 500 attendees!

I am beginning to book our May Showcase and you can submit an artist profile for consideration at www.RAWartists.org/register

Quickly because spots fill up fast! We have more showcases in the future though :)

RAW is an artist community created for artists, by artists. Once a RAW artists, always a RAW artists, there are a lot of unique opportunities available once you showcase, check out the website for more information.

I look forward to seeing all of your work!

Peace,

Jess

#2 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,447 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Musicians?

#3 newbie.jess

newbie.jess
  • VibeTribe
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

Yep, definitely musicians!

#4 amcirie

amcirie
  • VibeTribe
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAlbany - NY

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

Seems very intriguing. :bouncey: I am going to submit my work and I would love to go just to see other peoples art :)  Where can I find more information about this event?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: showcase, local, art, exhibit, fineart