• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JohnnyMac333

JohnnyMac333
  • VibeTribe
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hello Vibes Board!

I hope I am not breaking policy by posting the information below about my nephew in 2 places, but I am eager to help him, so please excuse any unintended infringement.

I know I am basically a stranger to most - I am mostly a lurker on these boards - but I also know folks on here can do some good, and it's to that group that I'd like to ask for support for my young nephew.

My nephew Ian was diagnosed with a brain tumor (a Craniopharyngioma) just after his 5th birthday in 2009. Through numerous surgeries and many chemo treatments, his doctors have been able to remove the tumor. But by the time the tumor was discovered it had grown very large and the resulting pressure damaged areas of his brain.

Ian hasn't yet fully recovered from this damage and he remains in a semi-comatose state. We continue to pray for a miracle and hope that one day Ian can once again can laugh and play and run around with his friends. Until then Ian requires 24 hour a day care and has significant medical expenses related to his condition.

I've created this fundraiser to pull together some Help For Ian. Any contribution wiill go along way and is greatly appreciated - this includes prayers and good vibes! 

Thank you & have a great day!!

John Mac 

- See more at: http://www.youcaring...h.227EcQD7.dpuf

#2 Creekie

Creekie
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Strength and healing to him and your family. <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supprt, help, donation, charity, family