Parsippany woman flips car, hits bus shelter, blah, blah, blah

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Nice job Kelly Morgan of Parsippany NJ. Way to get all fucked up at 9 AM and play bumper car during rush hour.

http://www.dailyreco...-mountain-lakes

Its fucking scary out there folks. Used to be all the drunks and wastoids would at least wait unitl dark before getting behind the wheel and threatening the public. But nowadays just read the daily poilice blotter. Half of the people pulled over during the day are drunk or have syringes as dashboard ornaments.

Please, if you have to be that way, please fucking stay off the roads.

#2 shadeelady

shadeelady
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

Geez. Was anyone hurt? Awful.

A couple of years ago, my husband took Miles out trick or treating with a neighbor and his girls. as they were walking down our street, they were all nearly run over by someone who was definitely drunk. his car was all over the road. scott said if he hadn't turned around when he did and pushed everyone onto the grass, someone might've gotten hurt.

#3 Sensei Miller

Sensei Miller
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Please, if you have to be that way, please fucking stay off the roads.

Or, if you simply must drive, try to at least stay ON the roads. 

Jackasses...my cousin was almost killed earlier this week when a drunk delivery guy in a panel van ran the light and side-swiped him.  My cuz got out with a few bruised ribs thank God.  His new car was not as fortunate. 

:asshole:

#4 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

To further my point.

Just a couple of hours later yesterday and a few miles away, but still before lunch time, an ambulance driver is too drunk to drive to an emergency without incident and is arrested at the scene...

http://www.dailyreco...Valentine-s-Day

#5 Feesh

Feesh
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,587 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

:facepalm: