Hotels.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jcomeau

jcomeau
  • VibeTribe
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Will there be any new hotels added this year?  Also does anyone know if it would be okay to drive to a vibes hotel to get a ride on the bus?

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,812 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Here is a link to the hotel information page:  http://gatheringofth...-shuttle-busses Hotel & Shuttle Busses

Vibes is happy to announce our list of preferred hotels!

At each of the hotels listed you will be able to purchase a Vibes Unlimited Hotel Shuttle Pass. For $20.00 per person you can hitch a ride to and from The Vibes as many times a day as you like. All Hotel Shuttle riders must have a Hotel Shuttle Pass. Kids under 12 ride free! You must purchase the pass to ride from the hotels to the show. Shuttles will run from 9 AM to 4 AM. You do not have to be a guest of the hotels that sell the shuttle passes in order purchase one. If you are visiting a friend and or staying in a near by hotel you can go to one of these hotels to purchase and ride the shuttle to and from there. Please see participating hotels listed below.

We’ll get you right to the gate, no parking, no hassles! Shuttles are free from our Day Parking Lots and also from the Port Jefferson Ferry and the Metro North Station.

jcomeau, please let me know if you require additional information to fully answer your inquiry.

#3 jcomeau

jcomeau
  • VibeTribe
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

Here is a link to the hotel information page:  http://gatheringofth...-shuttle-busses Hotel & Shuttle Busses

Vibes is happy to announce our list of preferred hotels!

At each of the hotels listed you will be able to purchase a Vibes Unlimited Hotel Shuttle Pass. For $20.00 per person you can hitch a ride to and from The Vibes as many times a day as you like. All Hotel Shuttle riders must have a Hotel Shuttle Pass. Kids under 12 ride free! You must purchase the pass to ride from the hotels to the show. Shuttles will run from 9 AM to 4 AM. You do not have to be a guest of the hotels that sell the shuttle passes in order purchase one. If you are visiting a friend and or staying in a near by hotel you can go to one of these hotels to purchase and ride the shuttle to and from there. Please see participating hotels listed below.

We’ll get you right to the gate, no parking, no hassles! Shuttles are free from our Day Parking Lots and also from the Port Jefferson Ferry and the Metro North Station.

jcomeau, please let me know if you require additional information to fully answer your inquiry.

I am aware of the vibes hotels.  I went last year.  I was just wondering if any others will be added this year in addition to the other 3.  Also, will I be able to park at a vibes hotel if im not staying there?  I ran into this issue last year.

#4 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,970 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Parking at the Holiday Inn, if you DO NOT stay there is very pricey.  The other hotels are free, but I would imagine that they frown upon non guests parking there.  The lot on Lafayette St is pretty reasonable, and the bus stops there

#5 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,812 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

I am aware of the vibes hotels.  I went last year.  I was just wondering if any others will be added this year in addition to the other 3.  Also, will I be able to park at a vibes hotel if im not staying there?  I ran into this issue last year.

Seeking further information, will report back.

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,812 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

Official answer:

Yes, we will be adding more hotels as time draws nearer.  I cant for certain say which ones right now.  As for taking the shuttle to and from a hotel that you aren't staying at, its hard for me to say.  Each hotel has its own policy on parking etc.  You can try taking a taxi to the hotel, or perhaps check and see if there is a municipal lot somewhere close by that you can park in.   The other option is to drive to the Bridgeport parking offsite area.  Last year it was at Housatonic Community College.   You pay to park there, however your shuttle to and from the show is free. 

Hope this answers your questions and you have a stellar Vibes 2013.   :dance: