Reports: Bin Laden gotten by US forces.

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#151 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

Actually, this thread is based on verified information.

Then you'll have to take someone's word that the photo is real. Good god! What then?!? You didn't see a picture of Hitler either. I'll bet he's still alive, too.
:dunno:

You must not believe a damned thing? How do you even know what planet you live on? I mean, you would have had to take someone's word for it, right?

I'm just wondering when you conspiracy guys will get tired of being wrong.

got ANYTHING valid to add? or are ya just gonna sling insults?

#152 Me and Mr. T

Me and Mr. T
  • VibeTribe
  • 944 posts
  • LocationDirty Jersey

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

ok...no.

now answer mine

That's what I figured. If you DID know someone that either died or was in the tower when it was hit you "might" have a different opinion of 9/11. Maybe not, but that was my point.

#153 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

got ANYTHING valid to add? or are ya just gonna sling insults?

Where is the insult? Also, please point to one thing that I said which is not "valid" (that is not to say that I subscribe to your criteria for validity).

#154 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Actually, this thread is based on verified information.

Then you'll have to take someone's word that the photo is real. Good god! What then?!? You didn't see a picture of Hitler either. I'll bet he's still alive, too.
:dunno:

You must not believe a damned thing? How do you even know what planet you live on? I mean, you would have had to take someone's word for it, right?

I'm just wondering when you conspiracy guys will get tired of being wrong.

Who verified it? The same group that verified "mission accomplished" 8 years ago to the day yesterday?

The validity of a photo can be done through basic forensics.

Why must I not believe a damn thing? Because I dont take the word of liars as the end all? I know what planet I live on because there are verifiable abilities to prove it. No, I dont have to take someones word for it. Ain't technology grand?

What am i wrong about? And what makes me a "conspiracy" guy?

#155 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:34 PM

That's what I figured. If you DID know someone that either died or was in the tower when it was hit you "might" have a different opinion of 9/11. Maybe not, but that was my point.

http://world911truth...ilding-7-tv-ad/

#156 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Who verified it?

Oh, I don't know...how about every major news organization?

The same group that verified "mission accomplished" 8 years ago to the day yesterday?

That doesn't make any sense. "Mission Accomplished" was written on a sign aboard a ship that I can't recall the name of. I can even verify that.

Why must I not believe a damn thing? Because I dont take the word of liars as the end all? I know what planet I live on because there are verifiable abilities to prove it. No, I dont have to take someones word for it. Ain't technology grand?

Verifiable abilities? You know you live on Earth because someone told you that you live on Earth.

What am i wrong about? And what makes me a "conspiracy" guy?

The words "9/11 was an inside job."

#157 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

because...?

#158 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

Oh, I don't know...how about every major news organization?

That doesn't make any sense. "Mission Accomplished" was written on a sign aboard a ship that I can't recall the name of. I can even verify that.

Verifiable abilities? You know you live on Earth because someone told you that you live on Earth.

Oh boy....

Every major news organization? You mean the ones that are known to drive an agenda and spread lies and half truths? Reporting only on the subjects they are allowed to do so?
Yeah, i dont take their word on anything.

The ironing that yesterday was 8 years to the date anniversary where Bush stood on a naval ship and announced that major combat missions in Iraq were over. Yeah, that was a lie.

I can visit NASA and look at the images available that can be verified as being authentic. And please dont insult my intelligence again by bringing up something so rude as to suggest I dont know what planet this is.

There is enough scientific/circumstantial evidence available to suggest beyond any reasonable doubt, that the official story of what happened on 9/11/2001 is incorrect, inconsistent and fraudulent. Therefore, any theory or suggestion is as good as the next until a new, independent, completely open and transparent investigation is conducted.

What I say is speculative, not wrong.

#159 jagermonster

jagermonster
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

Alex Jones'd :lol:

#160 Me and Mr. T

Me and Mr. T
  • VibeTribe
  • 944 posts
  • LocationDirty Jersey

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

http://world911truth...ilding-7-tv-ad/

I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything. I believe that as much as I believe that the towers were detonated. If I still had her number, you could call my ex and talk to her about it. She was IN the wtc when the second plane hit and almost died. Any "explosions" and what not that someone "claims" they heard was the result of a 100+ story building falling in on itself. End of story. As for building 7? Who knows. It just seems like people grasping at straws to further their conspiracy theories.

#161 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

because...?

Because that is a conspiracy theory. Come on, now. You guys don't need me to explain this stuff to you.

Oh boy....

Every major news organization? You mean the ones that are known to drive an agenda and spread lies and half truths? Reporting only on the subjects they are allowed to do so?
Yeah, i dont take their word on anything.

Generalize much? I love it how conspiracy theorists also apparently have expert inside knowledge of virtually everything. It's amazing.

The ironing that yesterday was 8 years to the date anniversary where Bush stood on a naval ship and announced that major combat missions in Iraq were over. Yeah, that was a lie.

It was also 66 years to the date that Hitler was declared to be dead. So what? What you are suggesting simply makes no sense.

I can visit NASA and look at the images available that can be verified as being authentic.

You have to take NASA's word for it that those images are authentic, so you not? They could just be lying about it to keep us all complacent.

And please dont insult my intelligence again by bringing up something so rude as to suggest I dont know what planet this is.

Christ, Dave, get over yourself. Do you think that I don't find the nonsense that you are spouting to be an insult to my intelligence?

There is beyond any reasonable doubt, that the official story of what happened on 9/11/2001 is incorrect, inconsistent and fraudulent. Therefore, any theory or suggestion is as good as the next until a new, independent, completely open and transparent investigation is conducted.

...according to you and a limited number of others. The problem is that your version doesn't make any sense.

What I say is speculative, not wrong.

It's speculative and based on very, very few facts.

#162 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

Whatever you say, mang. If you dont like what I have to say, feel free to put me on ignore and then you wont have to read it.

Lastly, you have no idea what my version of the events of 9/11 are. But feel free to make it as if we're all the same. Generalize much?

Geeze all you apologists seem to believe you have expert inside knowledge on virtually everything. It's amazing.

#163 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

Whatever you say, mang. If you dont like what I have to say, feel free to put me on ignore and then you wont have to read it.

I think a discussion is the more constructive and mature move...or are you just looking for a platform to shout from?

Lastly, you have no idea what my version of the events of 9/11 are. But feel free to make it as if we're all the same. Generalize much?

I've been around long enough to have a pretty good idea.

Geeze all you apologists seem to believe you have expert inside knowledge on virtually everything. It's amazing.

Not at all, but it sure is fun watching you folks come up with genuine response.

#164 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything. I believe that as much as I believe that the towers were detonated. If I still had her number, you could call my ex and talk to her about it. She was IN the wtc when the second plane hit and almost died. Any "explosions" and what not that someone "claims" they heard was the result of a 100+ story building falling in on itself. End of story. As for building 7? Who knows. It just seems like people grasping at straws to further their conspiracy theories.

alright then...believe the witnesses and victims that fit your convenience...you could accuse me of the same i'm sure

#165 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

It's speculative and based on very, very few facts.

where are your facts? you can't just escape our view by making idiotic blanket statements and condescending rhetoric...it's insulting and akin to just saying "you're wrong cause you're dumb"

#166 Me and Mr. T

Me and Mr. T
  • VibeTribe
  • 944 posts
  • LocationDirty Jersey

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

alright then...believe the witnesses and victims that fit your convenience...you could accuse me of the same i'm sure

Fit my convenience?? She was there. She wasn't watching it on tv. She almost died in that building for god's sake. So you're telling me that my girlfriend at the time fabricated the whole thing and I just want to hear what she has to say and that's that? This is why you honestly have no idea what you're talking about because you knew NOBODY that was actually there that day. I'm done with this thread.

#167 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

Yeah, except I'm not going to entertain a tirade of personal insults, because it isnt the mature thing to do. I dont need a platform, but I do enjoy venting my opinions and beliefs on this message board. You know what the beauty of it is?

If someone doesnt like what someone else has to say, they can put that person on ignore and not be bothered by seeing it. Saying that the "nonsense" I spew is insulting your intelligence is pure projection, sean, and you know it. So, unless you have something to add to the discussion beyond singling me out for your moment of boredom, I'm moving on after this comment.

You dont have a clue what I believe happened on 9/11 and the irrefutable scientific evidence, first responder testimony and research asoociated with that belief. Kang'd.

#168 Uncle Coulro

Uncle Coulro
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

Peckerwood'd.

#169 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

As for building 7? Who knows. It just seems like people grasping at straws to further their conspiracy theories.

your explanation?

Fit my convenience?? She was there. She wasn't watching it on tv. She almost died in that building for god's sake. So you're telling me that my girlfriend at the time fabricated the whole thing and I just want to hear what she has to say and that's that? This is why you honestly have no idea what you're talking about because you knew NOBODY that was actually there that day. I'm done with this thread.

why do you completely discredit a good amount of other witnesses?

#170 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

this thread needs a fist fight

#171 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,881 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

this thread needs a fist fight

or in the words of others (I wanna say TaSB, but I may very well be wrong)
TaSB and Condormania need to get a room for some buttsects (vic and :halfstar: too)

#172 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

fist fight, then butt sects, man how awesome

this is why I love 'merica

#173 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

Fine, but I'm quarterback, not wide receiver. :lol:

#174 jagermonster

jagermonster
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

Can I do the ball kicking?

#175 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

Can I do the ball kicking?

:lmao:

#176 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

Can I do the ball licking?

fixed. L&S in 3, 2, 1... :funny1:

#177 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

where are your facts? you can't just escape our view by making idiotic blanket statements and condescending rhetoric...it's insulting and akin to just saying "you're wrong cause you're dumb"

Keep talking, Vic. Any kind of connotation you want to put on anything that I have said is all your own, created by your imagination. As far as facts go, the burden of proof is on you, my friend. You folks are the one who are trying to debunk the established, accepted explanation. If you want me to refute your case, you first have to make one.

Yeah, except I'm not going to entertain a tirade of personal insults, because it isnt the mature thing to do.

Oh, stop it. I have not made even one personal insult.

I dont need a platform, but I do enjoy venting my opinions and beliefs on this message board. You know what the beauty of it is?

...and you do realize that this is a public message board and that there are potentially many, many people who will call you on this type of BS.

If someone doesnt like what someone else has to say, they can put that person on ignore and not be bothered by seeing it. Saying that the "nonsense" I spew is insulting your intelligence is pure projection, sean, and you know it.

Projection? Not at all. That comment was in direct response to something that you said to me.

So, unless you have something to add to the discussion beyond singling me out for your moment of boredom, I'm moving on after this comment.

I didn't single you out.

You dont have a clue what I believe happened on 9/11 and the irrefutable scientific evidence, first responder testimony and research asoociated with that belief. Kang'd.

I have a pretty good idea of what you believe happened based strictly on your postings over the years. As far as your "evidence" being irrefutable...well, sorry...if it were, there would be far more people talking about this.

Fine, but I'm quarterback, not wide receiver. :lol:

That's what you think. You had better be prepared to be a very wide receiver.

Why do conspiracy theorists get so angry?

#178 jagermonster

jagermonster
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

fixed. L&S in 3, 2, 1... :funny1:

I've put my licking days behind me and graduated to suckling.

NOW it's bound for L&S! :lol:

#179 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

This message is hidden because Condormania is on your ignore list. :lol:

#180 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

Just as I suspected...can't be challenged. :rolleyes:

#181 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

Dude, you're not on my ignore list. :lol:

Why do you apologists get so angry? :lol:

#182 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

Sean, if you really want to have a 9/11 fact discussion, lets start a new thread and have at it.

I'm not going to do it in here.

But I will warn you right now. The evidence of incredible anomalies I will throw first can absolutely in no way be refuted.

#183 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

Keep talking, Vic. Any kind of connotation you want to put on anything that I have said is all your own, created by your imagination. As far as facts go, the burden of proof is on you, my friend. You folks are the one who are trying to debunk the established, accepted explanation. If you want me to refute your case, you first have to make one.

#184 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:03 PM

Why do you apologists get so angry? :lol:

Bullshit deficiency. :dunno:

#185 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:07 PM

Complacency efficiency. :dunno:

:wink: :funny1:

#186 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,475 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:07 PM

Denny Crane

#187 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

C'mon, vic! Seriously? Cheney mispeaks once during an interview and says OBL when he's clearly talking about Saddam and Iraq and you're going to cite that as evidence? Please tell me you're joking!?

#188 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

:wink: :funny1:

I'm anything but complacent, Dave. I just don't take it to the level of shouting conspiracy at every turn.

Vic, do you really expect me to believe take a soundbite from one of the biggest liars of our time as evidence of something?

#189 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,406 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

You mean pulling shit out of your ass because you want to believe it is unacceptable...now?

http://gatheringofth...ghlight=arizona

#190 staggerlee024

staggerlee024
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

this thread is stupid :lol:

#191 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

Actually, that's not what I mean at all.

#192 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:36 PM

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks
September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Asked Sunday if he believed bin Laden's denial, President Bush said, "No question he is the prime suspect. No question about that."

Since Tuesday's terrorist attacks against the United States, Bush has repeatedly threatened to strike out against terrorism and any nation that supports or harbors its disciples.

Bin Laden, a wealthy Saudi-born exile, has lived in Afghanistan for several years. U.S. officials blame him for earlier strikes on U.S. targets, including last year's attack on the USS Cole in Yemen and the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya in 1998.

Bin Laden's campaign stems from the 1990 decision by Saudi Arabia to allow U.S. troops into the kingdom after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait -- a military presence that has become permanent.

In a 1997 CNN interview, bin Laden called the U.S. military presence an "occupation of the land of the holy places."

Immediately after the attacks that demolished the World Trade Center's landmark twin towers and seriously damaged the Pentagon, officials of Afghanistan's ruling Taliban said they doubted bin Laden could have been involved in carrying out the actions.

The Taliban -- the fundamentalist Islamic militia that seized power in Afghanistan in 1996 -- denied his ties to terrorism and said they have taken away all his means of communication with the outside world.

The repressive Taliban regime has received almost universal condemnation, particularly for their harsh treatment of women. Only three countries, including Pakistan, recognize them as the country's rightful government.

A high-level Pakistani delegation was set to travel to Afghanistan on Monday to urge Taliban supreme leader Mullah Mohammed Omar to hand over bin Laden, CNN learned Sunday.

The Taliban, which controls more than 90 percent of the country, has threatened any neighboring country that allows its soil to be used to help the United States stage an attack on Afghanistan.

http://archives.cnn....inladen.denial/

#193 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

Oh man, first Cheney, now OBL. :lmao:

shit's gettin deep in here. best put on yer boots.

#194 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

cnn is just a tinfoil conspiracy rag:lol::rolleyes:

#195 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

Oh man, first Cheney, now OBL. :lmao:

shit's gettin deep in here. best put on yer boots.

but...but...the confession!!!!:funny1::rolleyes:

#196 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

fact: more money was spent investigating the clinton/lewinsky scandal than
finding out what happened on 9/11

is it too much to ask for evidence? :dunno:

#197 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,372 posts
  • LocationNew Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

fact: more money was spent investigating the clinton/lewinsky scandal than
finding out what happened on 9/11

is it too much to ask for evidence? :dunno:

At the very least, it tells us where Republican priorities are.

#198 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

http://gatheringofth...ead.php?t=55281

:lol:

Care to comment on the 1,400 cars from south street sea port to the car park across West from the Verizon building and the testimony involved in spontaneous combustion of said vehicles?

Ive got a lot more of that to come too since Im fired up.... :coffee:

#199 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

Care to comment on the 1,400 cars from south street sea port to the car park across West from the Verizon building and the testimony involved in spontaneous combustion of said vehicles?

Ive got a lot more of that to come too since Im fired up.... :coffee:

shh, i'm trying to simplify things here

what i'm asking for is a timeline of INVESTIGATIONS AND GATHERED EVIDENCE that led to UNDENIABLE PROOF of osama bin laden's guilt...isn't that the american way?

#200 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

At the very least, it tells us where Republican priorities are.

and where are the priorities of the entire government, fbi, cia and homeland security to not even have bothered to conduct an investigation? i don't give a fuck if 9/11 was caused by the government, bin laden, israel, saddam hussein or my mother...everyone knows there was not a proper investigation