• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#101 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

:yawn:

Are you as tired of the complacence as I am, vic?

I'm sure we'll never get the full story behind 9/11 and even if we did it would not satisfy many, including you and Vic. You're far too invested - rightly or wrongly - in massive conspiracy theories at this point to accept any explanations coming from the government, news organizations, or elsewhere. Seriously: Who would you actually believe? :dunno:

That said, what gain is there to be had (right now) for faking the death of bin Laden? So the whole Navy SEAL story is bogus and never happened? Or we just flew an illegal mission into Pakistan and crashed a helicopter and shot up the place and supposedly killed a few people for show? And reported to the world? Don't you think the GOP leaders would be eager to tear this apart and impeach the president if they had doubts? You think Bush and Dick Cheney would be congratulating the Obama administration? There seems to be far too much to lose and little to win to pull a stunt like that. If they were going to "wag the dog" - do it closer to the election.

:dunno:

#102 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

:lol: I wish you did.

nothing you've said, here or on facebook, has any more substance than derpa der ter tumpa teetily dumb

have no argument? google a tinfoil hat:lol::rolleyes:

#103 Me and Mr. T

Me and Mr. T
  • VibeTribe
  • 944 posts
  • LocationDirty Jersey

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

nothing you've said, here or on facebook, has any more substance than derpa der ter tumpa teetily dumb

have no argument? google a tinfoil hat:lol::rolleyes:

Or change your picture to building 7 on facebook :lol:

#104 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:43 PM

Or change your picture to building 7 on facebook :lol:

or america fuck yeah :rolleyes:

#105 alsoa

alsoa

Drunk

• VibeTribe
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

Are you as tired of the complacence as I am, vic?

If only there was someone around here to remind us how complacent we are, multiple times, daily. Sigh, if only. :undecided:

#106 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

I'm sure we'll never get the full story behind 9/11 and even if we did it would not satisfy many, including you and Vic. You're far too invested - rightly or wrongly - in massive conspiracy theories at this point to accept any explanations coming from the government, news organizations, or elsewhere. Seriously: Who would you actually believe? :dunno:

That said, what gain is there to be had (right now) for faking the death of bin Laden? So the whole Navy SEAL story is bogus and never happened? Or we just flew an illegal mission into Pakistan and crashed a helicopter and shot up the place and supposedly killed a few people for show? And reported to the world? Don't you think the GOP leaders would be eager to tear this apart and impeach the president if they had doubts? You think Bush and Dick Cheney would be congratulating the Obama administration? There seems to be far too much to lose and little to win to pull a stunt like that. If they were going to "wag the dog" - do it closer to the election.

there are frustrations on many many areas right now in this country...obama's approval rating is below 50...osama bin harvey oswald has become an afterthought and people are not happy with how long this war is going on...it's a good time to show some accomplishment to be able to further push the war machine on...closer to election would seem way too convenient

#107 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

That said, what gain is there to be had (right now) for faking the death of bin Laden? So the whole Navy SEAL story is bogus and never happened? Or we just flew an illegal mission into Pakistan and crashed a helicopter and shot up the place and supposedly killed a few people for show? And reported to the world? Don't you think the GOP leaders would be eager to tear this apart and impeach the president if they had doubts? You think Bush and Dick Cheney would be congratulating the Obama administration? There seems to be far too much to lose and little to win to pull a stunt like that. If they were going to "wag the dog" - do it closer to the election.:dunno:

I'm already pretty confident in my belief of 9/11/2001. I'm simply sitting back and waiting for the slow peel back of the technology used in the event. I really dont need anyone to admit anything at this point. It will be a cold day in hell before that ever happens anyway. I dont deal in conspiracy theory, i deal in conspiracy fact.

I dont think the death of Bin Laden is fake.
I question the integrity of how we're learning about it, and the implications of that observation. I tend to question people that lie to me over and over again. Taking anything I'm told with a grain of salt, is my policy.

It wouldn't be the first time we crashed a party for an agenda.

I really dont think Bush, Cheney and Obrahma are on different teams. They're all bought and paid for by the same interests. So a high five for the team is a high five for the team.

#108 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

If only there was someone around here to remind us how complacent we are, multiple times, daily. Sigh, if only. :undecided:

well, he's right

#109 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:49 PM

there are frustrations on many many areas right now in this country...obama's approval rating is below 50...osama bin harvey oswald has become an afterthought and people are not happy with how long this war is going on...it's a good time to show some accomplishment to be able to further push the war machine on...closer to election would seem way too convenient

So are you going with the whole thing is bs or there's a chance that it actually happened?

#110 Me and Mr. T

Me and Mr. T
  • VibeTribe
  • 944 posts
  • LocationDirty Jersey

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

or america fuck yeah :rolleyes:

LOL! Yeah because I'm proud to be American which you should be too. Do you actually know ANYONE that was in the towers? If you did maybe you'd feel a little different.

#111 staggerlee024

staggerlee024
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

This is simply Obrahma's Ace of spades in an upcoming election season.

9/11 was an inside job.

:rolleyes:

#112 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

Posted Image

and now, back to your regularly scheduled boardie debate...

#113 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

So are you going with the whole thing is bs or there's a chance that it actually happened?

who knows...i have my doubts...dump the body at sea? of one of the most wanted men in american history? no autopsy? kinda like how they shipped off all the parts of the ground zero site
http://911research.w...ro/cleanup.html

who knows...i'm not gonna be walkin around the city with a flag being blindly patriotic today though i can tell you that much

one thing i don't believe...that the people who orchestrated 9/11 have met justice

#114 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

LOL! Yeah because I'm proud to be American which you should be too. Do you actually know ANYONE that was in the towers? If you did maybe you'd feel a little different.

how does that validate your argument?

#115 Me and Mr. T

Me and Mr. T
  • VibeTribe
  • 944 posts
  • LocationDirty Jersey

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

how does that validate your argument?

Answer the question.

#116 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:03 PM

[quote name='halfstar']I just don

#117 Pher

Pher
  • VibeTribe
  • 926 posts
  • LocationSaratoga Springs, NY

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:06 PM

Why isn't there any pics of his dead corpse, just said was buried at sea????? They should have brought him to ground zero and hung him up so family victimes could smack him like a pinyata

#118 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:11 PM

Somehow I knew this was going to ramp up the 9/11 talks all over again. :lol:

Those who don't like what i have to say should feel free to put me on ignore and do just that.
Rolling your eyes, slinging insult or pulling emotional cards in a debate will not work with me. I've spent far too many years being ridiculed and belittled because I refuse to pay homage to a blantant lie. if you want to debate the facts surrounding the event, there's a thread I started regarding the topic. I'm happy to discuss it there.

#119 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:12 PM

:huh:

Awesome to insinuate naivity without offering anything as far as an explanation goes.

Or were you simply twice bitten because the second part of the statement is spot on?

ummmmm, dude, I do have to work for a living :lol:

#120 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

Why isn't there any pics of his dead corpse, just said was buried at sea????? They should have brought him to ground zero and hung him up so family victimes could smack him like a pinyata

Reports are that they are deciding how to provide the evidence photographic and otherwise. DNA tests will take a little while.

Obviously the photos might be rather gruesome.

#121 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

TaSB,

It would be naive to say terrorism is over because bin Laden is dead, and it would be naive to say it changes nothing.

Do you really think this has ZERO impact on Al Qaeda? Zero impact on morale? Zero impact on the political realities in withdrawing from Afghanistan?

#122 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:16 PM

im sure all the fans of Saw 1 - 6 will be able to handle it.

#123 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

im sure all the fans of Saw 1 - 6 will be able to handle it.

and I"m sure they'll take that into account (whatever Saw 1-6 , I can guess I suppose) as well as those who aren't fans.

#124 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,617 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

[quote name='halfstar']I just don

#125 Pher

Pher
  • VibeTribe
  • 926 posts
  • LocationSaratoga Springs, NY

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

Reports are that they are deciding how to provide the evidence photographic and otherwise. DNA tests will take a little while.

They just said on news DNA reports said it was Osama, kind of quick for DNA results????

#126 halfstar

halfstar
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,162 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

#1 of dead body with Fluffhead sign or nams. Obvs.

#127 halfstar

halfstar
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,162 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

They just said on news DNA reports said it was Osama, kind of quick for DNA results????

things move a lot more quicklier under water.

#128 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,617 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

#1 of dead body with Randy Savage or nams. Obvs.

fix'd

#129 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Normally yes.

I'm really not familiar with how long the tests actually take, versus how long it normally takes to get results.

#130 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

TaSB,

It would be naive to say terrorism is over because bin Laden is dead, and it would be naive to say it changes nothing.

Do you really think this has ZERO impact on Al Qaeda? Zero impact on morale? Zero impact on the political realities in withdrawing from Afghanistan?

I never said terrorism is over because Bin Laden is claimed dead. What I said was in reference to the allegiance to the cause as seen in the article I posted above the quote in question. I find it funny how much we claim to know about Al-Qaeda, but we cant manage to stomp out their ranks....

I don't see any reality of withdraw from afghanistan. I can see a shift in which country our troops are in though. Obama even said it last night. We're still gonna be gearing up to fight the war on terror at home and abroad.

#131 Phishfolk

Phishfolk
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

Posted Image

#132 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

hard to believe he received a proper islamic burial w/o some tribal/religious leaders or pakistani govt officials to vouch for it all

& i'm calling straight bullshit right now if they're claiming dna results already :lol: (presuming he was killed less than 48 hrs ago)

#133 halfstar

halfstar
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,162 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:43 PM

We killed him, threw dead body in ocean, ran dna test to confirm identity. /thread

Lols. Sure thing, government. You think I am that dum, moran? Your so dum. ZOMG. Lols. KYS.

#134 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:43 PM

Posted Image

:rotf:

#135 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,388 posts
  • LocationWest Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

Just a reminder: facts are required to make a coherent argument. Hunches and suspicions are not the same as facts. Carry on.

#136 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:49 PM

Just a reminder: facts are required to make a coherent argument. Hunches and suspicions are not the same as facts. Carry on.

Under that logic we have to throw this whole thread out though.

#137 Uncle Coulro

Uncle Coulro
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,627 posts

i'm calling straight bullshit right now if they're claiming dna results already :lol: (presuming he was killed less than 48 hrs ago)

Basic profiling with state-of-the art hand-held equipment requires only a few hours, these days. The reason most criminal DNA test results take so long to receive is case backlog. Backlog was not a problem for the highest-visibility manhunt in US history.

#138 Me and Mr. T

Me and Mr. T
  • VibeTribe
  • 944 posts
  • LocationDirty Jersey

Yeah, but I read it on the interwebs therefore it is fact. :lol:

#139 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

I think it's reasonable to take any official story with a grain of salt.

Is he dead? Prolly. But I wouldn't be surprised if we still had the body, but said we buried him in accordance with Islamic traditions. Some people are going to be pissed and retaliate anyway, but if we didn't say that there might be even more. Burn a Koran over here and violence erupts there. Kill their "spiritual" leader and then admit that we purposely ignored their religion and kept the body - that sounds like a recipe for just inciting them more.

#140 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,388 posts
  • LocationWest Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

Under that logic we have to throw this whole thread out though.

Just most of the stuff you and Vic are writing, really.

Basic profiling with state-of-the art hand-held equipment requires only a few hours, these days. The reason most criminal DNA test results take so long to receive is case backlog. Backlog was not a problem for the highest-visibility manhunt in US history.

This.

Yeah, but I read it on the interwebs therefore it is fact. :lol:

Of course...because internet blogs written by conspiracy whack-jobs are the most reliable source of information.

Is he dead? Prolly. But I wouldn't be surprised if we still had the body, but said we buried him in accordance with Islamic traditions. Some people are going to be pissed and retaliate anyway, but if we didn't say that there might be even more. Burn a Koran over here and violence erupts there. Kill their "spiritual" leader and then admit that we purposely ignored their religion and kept the body - that sounds like a recipe for just inciting them more.

That is my take on it. Why do so many people get upset when we don't behave like the enemy does?

#141 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

Just most of the stuff you and Vic are writing, really.This.

Of course...because internet blogs written by conspiracy whack-jobs are the most reliable source of information.

That is my take on it. Why do so many people get upset when we don't behave like the enemy does?

Such as?

#142 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

definitely

#143 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,388 posts
  • LocationWest Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

Such as?

:lol: Oh, come now...don't be coy.

#144 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

"9/11 was an inside job." was my only hunch or suspicion related statement.

This whole thread however, in built on the same level of hunch and suspicion. I don't see a picture of Bin Laden. We're being forced to take peoples word on it.

I usually never settle until physical evidence can be kang'd.

#145 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

Answer the question.

ok...no.

now answer mine

#146 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

if you want to debate the facts surrounding the event, there's a thread I started regarding the topic. I'm happy to discuss it there.

can't find it?:huh:

#147 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

http://gatheringofth...ead.php?t=55281

:lol:

#148 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

I find it funny how much we claim to know about Al-Qaeda, but we cant manage to stomp out their ranks....

I don't see any reality of withdraw from afghanistan. I can see a shift in which country our troops are in though. Obama even said it last night. We're still gonna be gearing up to fight the war on terror at home and abroad.

you don't think we're in this thing to win do you?

The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous....
--George Orwell

#149 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

http://gatheringofth...ead.php?t=55281

:lol:

nice choice of forum...this thing is gonna go viral:funny1:

#150 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,388 posts
  • LocationWest Haven

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

"9/11 was an inside job." was my only hunch or suspicion related statement.

This whole thread however, in built on the same level of hunch and suspicion.

Actually, this thread is based on verified information.

I don't see a picture of Bin Laden. We're being forced to take peoples word on it.

Then you'll have to take someone's word that the photo is real. Good god! What then?!? You didn't see a picture of Hitler either. I'll bet he's still alive, too.

I usually never settle until physical evidence can be kang'd.

You must not believe a damned thing? How do you even know what planet you live on? I mean, you would have had to take someone's word for it, right?

I'm just wondering when you conspiracy guys will get tired of being wrong.