Photo

HomegrownRadioNJ.org Busts a Move (Twice)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DJ Easy Wind

DJ Easy Wind
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

Hey Folks,

Thanks to all who have listened in to http://www.HomegrownRadioNJ.org  over the past few years, as we have been Web-casting for the past several years from our Blairstown, NJ Studios. Back in November, we decided to move our Studios closer to where my Gen Mgr lives, so he could be closer to the activity, and also be near his 4 great children.. It was an emotional decision, cuz it was a very beautiful setting in Rural NW Jersey. But we felt the advantages of moving to a happening little town like Boonton, with lot's of shops, Cafes, eateries & Bars, might give us more of a community to "serve" So we initially found  a home at The Darress Theater, a funky, but charming old Theater with a "Backwards" stage, where I saw Steve Kimock play some years back. It started out as a Vaudeville Hall where people like George Burns came up back in the day. 

Well, for a variety of reasons, we stumbled across yet another location right nearby the Theater, and before you know it, we have moved in! It's a cute little storefront at 106 Cornelia St. and we are happy as ever that we have found such a cool "Home" to hang out in, spin Tunes for y'all, and have a good window-front view of the passers by and goings on in beautiful Downtown Boonton!  

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite anyboardie in the area to pay me a visit on any Tuesday between 3 - 6 PM, especially if you want to bring an instrument and play for the peeps! I would just recommend that you call ahead to make sure I am live In-Studio, cuz sometimes I pre-record my shows. The Studio Line is 973-794-3180. 

Thanks again for listening! See you at Cornelia StT, or in Cyber Space!!!

Cheers.

Bob

DJ EZ Wind

#2 DJ Easy Wind

DJ Easy Wind
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

crickets