The NOT baby thread

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Telling untruths to shirk responsibility is not cool.  Probably not enough spankings when he was younger.   :cheesy:

:rolling:

Perhaps if men could learn proper aim into the bowl us women wouldn't give a hoot how the seat was left... or learn how to use clorox wipes when you miss.   :thup:

Of course, I lived with my dad for years.  His house = seat up.  Second nature for me to ALWAYS check, hence I've never fallen in.   :thup:

#52 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,694 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

In te grand scheme of life, toilet seat up or down does NOT MATTER at all, unless his girlfriend is always falling in.

And if he prefers boyfriends, it becomes even less necessary

Are you kidding me? If only! Poor boy was saddled with my sex drive, I've been pleading with him for years to try out having a boyfriend. Just give it a shot you might like it! Cause you are not bringing any babies home to me to raise for you son. You best wrap it up and wait until you're a man.

#53 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Are you kidding me? If only! Poor boy was saddled with my sex drive, I've been pleading with him for years to trying out having a boyfriend. Just give it a shot you might like it! Cause you are not bringing any babies home to me to raise for you son. You best wrap it up and wait until you're a man.

:lol:

#54 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,812 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

426400_445561295517010_1808272052_n.jpg

#55 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,638 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:22 AM

i tried that with male roommates

didnt work :bang:

#56 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,694 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

So we are driving down the center of town where both sides of the street are lined with big beautiful flowering white trees.

Jerry says: I hate these trees they smell like lobster!

Me: What? Lobster? Nah.

Jerry: Yeah. Like dirty stinky balls actually. Every year, they flower and they smell so gross, like dirty balls. 

Me: I don't smell anything. I definitely don't smell dirty balls. 

Jerry: Well that's probably because you've never smelled anyone's dirty stinky balls before. 

(I pause a moment, deciding exactly how I plan to answer this)

Jerry blurts out realizing what he said: I swear-  I've never smelled anyone's dirty balls before either! 

Me: Suuuure son. 

#57 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

#58 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Hahaha.  Well, I'm sure he scratches and sniff's.  Boys are gross like that.  So, he's totally sniffed smelly balls before.  Dont' let him fool ya.

#59 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

[quote name="Wende" post="463523" timestamp=" So, he's totally sniffed smelly balls before. Dont' let him fool ya.[/quote]

#60 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

now that I think about it, I put the seat down, but i leave the cabinets, drawers, and room doors open all the time. :beer:

i do close the fridge.

#61 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,694 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

My son is a freshman and takes The History of Roll and Roll as a major and today in class they watched the Wizard of Oz and listened to the Dark Side of the Moon and then discussed what it might be like if they were on acid. For class credit. :lol:

#62 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

Wizard of oz is not something to be watched on acid.  They all look at you through out the movie.  They KNOW you're on acid and they FUCK WITH YOU.

Dark side of the moon, should absolutely and always be watched on acid but it's not necessary.  you see all the same cool shit.  :lol:

.....or so I've been told :blush: ;)

#63 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

Yeah OZ on acid = NOT COOL!

#64 Melaniee

Melaniee
  • VibeTribe
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

I once read something that said all teenagers could actually qualify as 'psychotic' simply because the 'rational'/ safety-conscious part of their brains are not fully developed.  wish i could remember where i read it :-/