Photo
- - - - -

Documentary Club, Season 2, Episode 3: Why in the World are They Spraying?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

"Why in the World are They Spraying?"   

People around the world are noticing that our planet's weather is dramatically changing. They are also beginning to notice the long lingering trails left behind airplanes that have lead millions to accept the reality of chemtrail/geoengineering programs. Could there be a connection between the trails and our severe weather? While there are many agendas associated with these damaging programs, evidence is now abundant which proves that geoengineering can be used to control weather. In this documentary you will learn how the aerosols being sprayed into our sky are used in conjunction with other technologies to control our weather. While geoengineers maintain that their models are only for the mitigation of global warming, it is now clear that they can be used as a way to consolidate an enormous amount of both monetary and political power into the hands of a few by the leverage that weather control gives certain corporations over the Earth's natural systems. This of course, is being done at the expense of every living thing on the planet. Directed/Produced by Michael J. Murphy and Produced/Edited by Barry Kolsky.. Written by Michael J. Murphy and Barry Kolsky.

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

Interesting tie-in with geoengineering and impact on food supply as well.

#3 Jabadoodle

Jabadoodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,558 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

Haven't seen this. Think I saw a short youtube on Chem-Trails last year. Let's look.

#4 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,922 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

will take a watch - maybe not til the weekend though.

#5 Jabadoodle

Jabadoodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,558 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Watched this. Will put up some more comments later.

For those that haven't watched yet: This is titled "WHY in the world are they spraying?" The same filmmaker made a previous movie "WHAT in the world are they spraying?" So this pretty much assumes that you already believe that someone (the government / "they") is spraying chemicals from planes.

I mention it because while I watched I thought this is very a very weak argument with lots of holes / parts left out if it's trying to convince me that chem-trails are real. But that's not what it was really trying to do.

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Sorry, I thought the word "why" being highlighted along with the synopsis indicated  the purpose was to look for a reason behind it.  

It never occurred to me to question if chemtrails are real based on years of looking up in the sky.  Perhaps we should switch over to the other one, "WHAT in the world are they spraying?"

#7 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,668 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

#!

#8 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

:nikkiblue:  Going to have to watch that clip again.

#9 Jabadoodle

Jabadoodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,558 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Sorry, I thought the word "why" being highlighted along with the synopsis indicated  the purpose was to look for a reason behind it.  

It never occurred to me to question if chemtrails are real based on years of looking up in the sky.  Perhaps we should switch over to the other one, "WHAT in the world are they spraying?"

No need for sorry. I just didn't pay attention to the "why" and went in with different assumptions.

#10 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,922 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Sorry, didn't get to it this past week, but seeing as I'm up next, instead of rewatching my own :lol: I can get to yours.

#11 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Watching this now, and while it's interesting, it isn't doing much to change the doubts I have about Chemtrails/Weather Modification.

Feels like their throwing a bunch of stuff against the wall, and, at best, finding some correlations.

#12 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Using failure of a farmer's corn crop as an example of all of this really doesn't work for me...farmers are already getting paid above market rates for corn, and the users of corn paying below market rates for it (through subsidies).

#13 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Ya'll know what little regard I have for Monsanto, but having someone in the film claiming that it owns 90% of the worlds seed companies to be an outlandish claim - one which I don't believe, and which demands proof if it's going to be made...lowers credibility, IMO.

#14 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

OK, this GM woman is starting to annoy me...terminator seeds aren't the reason farmers can't save GM seed. Patents and contracts are.

Again, I hate what's happening in thje agri/seed businesses, but people like this REALLY don't help.

#15 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Aluminum and other metals in the air and soil.

#16 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

What say you about the guy in the woods who did soil samples?

#17 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

"We have documented from the computer modeling..."

Hunh? Modeling ain't documentation, it's prediction.

#18 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

What say you about the guy in the woods who did soil samples?

I'm not saying they aren't there, I just haven't seen anything that comes close to proving that they're coming from aerosols from jets.

Could be from industrial sources or elsewhere, I dunno.

#19 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

"...recognize there's a network more powerful than the internet. It's the human race."

Dig! :)

#20 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Dunno as it changed my mind any, but I'm glad I watched. :)

#21 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

Excellent, that in itself makes it a worthy choice.

#22 Jabadoodle

Jabadoodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,558 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Sorry, been letting doc-club slip. I watched this and also did some research on Chem Trails. ~ Just a week or so before you posted this, I was listening to "Science Friday" on the local NRP. A caller asked about Chem Trails and was dismissed pretty quickly by the science panel. Their answer was a general "it's not real / the evidence doesn't hold up" but they really didn't give any details or reasons. So I has been wanting to inform myself on this topic anyway. 

In short, I don't believe in chem trails. I don't doubt that governments have experimented with weather modification. They probably have ways to hope to change weather for very specific times & places (like ability to make a rain storm happen earlier or be more severe). But I don't believe that they are doing this on any regular or widespread basis. 

First, I think the conspiracy would just have to be waaaay to big to pull off. Even more, every reason or evidence that people point to to say there are chem-trails seems to me to have a more believable explanation that is something else.

Always good to be challenged and try to see in new ways.

#23 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Interesting, I very much look forward to hearing (in person) how you formed your belief.   :smile:

#24 Jabadoodle

Jabadoodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,558 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

Interesting, I very much look forward to hearing (in person) how you formed your belief.   :smile:

Would love that. Just got some cash & a work-gig too so gettin out and about just became easier.

#25 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,030 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Excellent!