• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DJ Easy Wind

DJ Easy Wind
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

"Half-Price Tickets"!!!

HomegrownRadioNJ.org is offering Wellmont Theater Concert Tix for only $50 / Pair !! (no svc charges either!) for the following shows...

- 2/01/13 - Citizen Cope - 2 Pair
- 3/15/13 - George Thorogood & Destroyers - 5 Pair
- 3/16/13 - Drive By Truckers / Old 97's - 3 Pair

Snap 'em up Folks! Supplies are limited...

Performances @ The Wellmont Theater in Montclair, NJ!! This is a Special Promotional offer FROM YOUR FRIENDS at HGRNJ!!! , so take advantage of this great offer from your favorite Internet Radio Station! Help support Free-Form Non-Commercial Radio, and enjoy a great show while you're at it!
If you are interested, you can call or text me (Bob) @ 908-208-0086 anytime and I can secure a Pair of Tix for you. Or shoot me an email at rodonnell60@gmail.com ~ Deadline is by noon day of show at the latest, we can put you in for a Pair of Tix on the will call list. Limited Tix avavilable!!

#2 DJ Easy Wind

DJ Easy Wind
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes Just Addded!

Here's the revised list of available Tix:

"Half-Price Tickets"!!!

HomegrownRadioNJ.org is offering Wellmont Theater Concert Tix for only $50 / Pair !! (no svc charges either!) for the following shows...

- 3/15/13 - George Thorogood & Destroyers - 5 Pair
- 3/16/13 - Drive By Truckers / Old 97's - 3 Pair

- 5/10/13 - Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes - (3 Pairs)

Snap 'em up Folks! Supplies are limited...

Performances @ The Wellmont Theater in Montclair, NJ!! This is a Special Promotional offer FROM YOUR FRIENDS at HGRNJ!!! , so take advantage of this great offer from your favorite Internet Radio Station! Help support Free-Form Non-Commercial Radio, and enjoy a great show while you're at it! If you are interested, you can call or text me (Bob) @ 908-208-0086 anytime and I can secure a Pair of Tix for you. Or shoot me an email at rodonnell60@gmail.com ~ Deadline is by noon day before show at the latest, we can put you in for a Pair of Tix on the will call list. Limited Tix available!!

Cheers.

Your Friends @ HGRNJ!  :bouncey: