unfortunately

i tried and failed and ended up spending a few weeks in the hospital
now i am back on the streets in the cold rain

#2 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Allo Guvnah! My life sucks too.... But Im givin it till 2050 ann then fuck it. Im super afraod Ill miss cool shit like I woulda missed if I succeeded in 85.

Im ragin this bitch.

Well, not today, but workin on hopefully soon.

It was cool meeting you at one the last two vibe..... I was a tad above C leval

#3 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

there are so many people going through SO much worse than some spoiled rotten brat punk of a 30-something that's unwilling to give up his selfish stupid lifestyle, and continuously cries foul that they don't get the handout that they've deemed worthy of them. 

get over yourself and grow up.  stop lying to yourself and to everyone in this community that actually takes time out of their lives as productive, positive members of society to give two fucks about you. 

#4 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

What exactly am i lying about? What is selfish about my lifestyle? How exactly am i spoiled? i have made had every change that has been suggested to me. I cut off all my hair months ago and shaved off my beard too. I have done everything i know how to do to try and change my situation. You have no idea what i have had to go through.

#5 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,140 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

I agree with Slave, we have people who are fighting for their lives including cancer and brain trauma.  People care about you about and this cat and mouse suicide play is selfish at best.

#6 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

this "hey, i just deleted all of my facebook activity since christmas and am claiming failed attempts at suicide to garner more pity from loving, trusting people" shit is below even you. 

#7 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

I have no before to live like this anymore and i don't see any other way out. If wanting to not suffer day and night is selfish then fine i am selfish. That meant change the fact that every minute of my life for several months has been hell.

#8 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,260 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

I'm with Jenny and Ryan on this one...

#9 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Until two days ago I have not been on Facebook since the day after Christmas. I have not even signed on. i didn't delete anything.

#10 cassady

cassady

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 18,221 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

ok folks, everybody...........out of the pool!

#11 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,474 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

All best wishes for some light to shine on you soon.

#12 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

I really don't give a shit what you think. I only posted here because i was told i should. After i got out of the hospital i told a few people about it and was told i should let you know i am alive. I am not looking for pity or anything else from you or anyone else.

#13 cassady

cassady

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 18,221 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

amen, i stand corrected

#14 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,409 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

jon, people here have offered you living arrangements and jobs in multiple states.  you cannot deny that.  you need only say yes and there would be a different way to live.  period.  you are living as you are now cuz you have DECIDED actively that that is the only way you can live, even thought that is blatantly obvious to anyone who has offered help and gotten refused or ignored by you.  people are just sick of caring and trying to help and getting rebuffed repeatedly and then caring again only to see it happen again.  people have feelings just like you and they make decisions just like you, only their feelings and decisions are put aside to try and help YOU.

i have known you for many years. i know you are a lovely guy who is smart and talented and just needs to make some perhaps not so easy decisions in order to turn your life around.  i beg of you to please just DO IT.  take the plunge.  take someone up on their offer and make a life change.  relocate, get your feet back under you and start living again.

i know i am putting myself out there by taking the time to type out my opinion here, but i do care and want to see you living a happy life.  no, things arent great for you right now, but you have options that most people in your situation dont have.  friends who care and will actually care and do something for you!

i have gotten PMs from people who are horrified that you have blocked them on FB or ignored them here after they have cared enough to try and get in touch with you to help you.  doing those things makes you look like an ungrateful asshole and soon people wont take the time to care anymore.  please stop the drama and woe is me BS and DO SOMETHING.  make it better for YOURSELF.

i am taking the time to write this cuz i care and know you have it in you to have a better life.  you only have to suck it up and accept help and admit that you have a problem transitioning out of the victim role.

i know its scary.  but i have faith in you! YOU CAN DO IT! accept help, admit your deficiencies and start the road to a better life.  its YOUR move now.  what are you going to do? more of the same? or start making YOUR life better? you can let life happen to you or you can start living.

#15 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

I have two people from here offer me a place to stay. I have very good reasons for turning them down. i have had one offer of a temporary job that i have been advised against taking. i never asked anyone here for help. None of the help that was offered would really help me. If someone has a real job for me and a real place to stay i would jump on it so fast heads would spin.

#16 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,140 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

I'm not accusing you of anything Quinn, but it seems kind of weird that you're out of the hospital and not having housing.  In Poughkeepsie and Troy, NY they dont let people out of psych hospital floors until they have found some housing situation for the patient. This is first hand knowledge.  Maybe North Carolina is different.

#17 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

And foe the record nobody here has tried to get in touch with me and been ignored. I have taken every single piece of advise offered to me and tried everything that has been suggested to me most of the time before it was suggested.

#18 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

No. its not different here. I had a friend come to the hospital and say i could stay with them so i wouldn't be stuck in that hell hole any longer.

#19 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,409 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

see? how is "i have a spare bedroom and a position at my company" not a "real" place to stay or job?

i give up...it seems that you are not ready to help yourself.  why do you listen to people about not taking a job? if you need a job, then take it! baby steps lead to better things.  but if you are looking for reasons to fail and remain helpless and pitiful, well, you are doing a really good job of it.  in that, you are succeeding.  well done.  :plain:

sorry.  i wish you the best and hope you can see your way to making real progress for yourself soon.

#20 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

Who offered me a place to stay and a job? They never told me.

#21 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,409 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

And foe the record nobody here has tried to get in touch with me and been ignored. I have taken every single piece of advise offered to me and tried everything that has been suggested to me most of the time before it was suggested.

this is a lie.  i know two people whom you have done this to and both were really upset by your response and they blamed themselves for YOU rejecting THEM. 

i saw the correspondence in writing and your responses.  you can say no onehas offered you help all you want.  NOT TRUE.

done here.  good night and godspeed.

#22 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,409 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

if i thought it would help, i would go back to the thread from last time.  there were at least 4 posts in that thread of folks offering you help.  but you would just say they werent helping you and it would be a waste of my time, so i wont. 

please be well.

#23 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

How did i respond and at the same time ignore them? Like i said i have replied to anyone everyone who has contacted me.

#24 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:10 AM

I have not been offered a job and a place to live by anyone. I have been begging for a job and place to live for months. If someone had offered i would have accepted.

#25 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

i don't have the energy to expel on bringing up your last few wolf cries either.  whether or not you choose to remain ignorant about what others have done to try to offer help, on the internets,  those cries remain, and are easily found if you try a search for threads started by you.  perhaps a walk down memory lane would be in your best interest, before you continue responding to  this thread. 

someday, i hope you have the balls to look back and apologize for the stress your selfish behavior has caused on people you may have never even met. 

#26 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Fuck you

#27 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

You don't have to worry about me anymore. i am done with this board and everyone on it.
If you are on my friends list on facebook please delete me. I don't have the time or patients to delete everyone.

#28 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,260 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

:facepalm:

#29 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,720 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

ibtl

#30 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,865 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

Au revoir. :) See you on the flip side. We all get there, eventually. :dance:

#31 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

I cant offer a job, but I live in BuffaLOL and there is always two cool places that serve meals..three hots a day... I have been on the couch tour before and always have room. It is small but warm.... The dudes I work for are pretty bigshotty in town, coould prolly get something workie

Decent live music scene and tons of hot brawds.

Im shitty on lousy tequila now... But always room at the Inn. And contrary to what u may hear Ive never really killed anybody... I was gonna cut some fucks hand off but he made my kid cry. I simmply bashed his jaw in..... But even the cops hi fived me once in the stationhouse. True story.

#32 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

clearly, your horoscopes are all wrong.  the one from 13 hours ago (recently deleted) didn't tell you that your new "i fucking hate everyone" post will redeem you.  blast. 

#33 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

I am out of tequila, but I got a cake.....fml

#34 Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo
  • Banned
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

I don't have any way to check my horoscope from my phone. i haven't checked my horoscope in over a year. I didn't delete it or anything else from my Facebook in months. At least until now. I just went through and deleted most of you. i didn't even realize i had my horoscope on Facebook.

#35 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,523 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

seems like a good night to burn some bridges  

#36 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

unfortunately

i tried and failed

Never give up...

#37 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

Ok, the encouragement of shit like this, even in jest, and even when your frustrated w the dude.... Is fucking lame.
The tequilas gone, the cops just practocally busted my door down and I dont have any smokes.

Ive had brains on my hands, get some in your fucking head

#38 Rip Van Winkle

Rip Van Winkle
  • VibeTribe
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

John good to see you are still with us.  And you still have a life, a gift.  Keep looking, keep changing, go somewhere to get warm and get some food, read the newspaper carefully,  find someone you can help.  You can do it.

#39 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,400 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Glad your breathing, shake off the negativity and get in the game, set small goals and achieve them and move ahead :)

#40 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,829 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

No. its not different here. I had a friend come to the hospital and say i could stay with them so i wouldn't be stuck in that hell hole any longer.

...thus doing things your way, and refusing to get the help everyone but you can see would give you a shot at a decent life. I really hope you open your eyes someday.

#41 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

Just a little attention seeking here...move along, move along

#42 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,474 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:17 PM