Selling tix...?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

Due to strange circumstancews*, I have 3 extra Trey tickets. To sell them,  yes, but at what price? My thinking be that at slightly under the price I paid. Why that price? I just took on the insurance for the family, so my paycheck just dropped by an amount enough to cause my bill paying ability to worry, yet, let's be honest, I am a sucker for a fellow festy goer,,,  So sell them at a little under face value?

#2 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,774 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

face + fees you paid is completely acceptable...perhaps offer a discount if the buyer gets all 3 tickets to encourage not having to deal with multiple buyers?

but no need to discount them drastically unless TAB tix are not selling...

all MHO, of course!

#3 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Thanks, Man. I just love miracle-ing people. My weakness is making other people super happy. Maybe I'll sell them at $20 a pop. I have a friend who broke her arm and is all sorts of broke. Maybe give her two tickets at $20 each (1 for her boyfriend and one for her)? Then there is this guy at work who has a picture of Sgt Pepper's on his wall in his office. Surely if anyone deserves a good time it's someone who loves Sgt. Pepper!

#4 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

great way of thinking, kind sir

:rockon: