Question on Early Bird price

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 happypixie

happypixie
  • VibeTribe
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Are the VIP tickets going up in price to or will they stay the same??? Have some friends that can not get them yet and were wondering.

#2 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,452 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

i am in no way official, but i have been going VIP since 05 and it has never gotten more expensive once the price was announced...so i am tentatively saying that they are remaining at this price :smile:

see ya there! :bliss:

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,549 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

VIP price will remain the same.

#4 happypixie

happypixie
  • VibeTribe
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

thanks guys so far it is me and my friend and her man friend. The rest of our peeps will be in general they are waiting for the lineup to decide. I am excited to try VIP we always have a blast in general. But have to at least see if VIP is worth the extra bucks....I have a feeling it will be.  I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! 

#5 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,549 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

Hope you enjoy the VIP experience.  The tent on the field makes all the difference in this sunburn adverse person's daytime Vibes experience.   :smile:

#6 kenbud

kenbud
  • VibeTribe
  • 247 posts
  • LocationDub V

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

The tent was awesome, not a big fan of having to camp in a small area when there's clearly space. Just the parking guys having a bad day maybe, dono. Vip showers were sweet.

#7 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,452 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

VIP is very much worth the price!

in this gals humble opinion, of course...

easy entry, camping in the trees, hot showers and ac portos next to the big top tent make it so - the rest is just gravy! :pimp:

arewethereyet?arewethereyet? :bliss:

#8 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,698 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

The tent was awesome, not a big fan of having to camp in a small area when there's clearly space. Just the parking guys having a bad day maybe, dono. Vip showers were sweet.

Please keep in mind that hundreds of folks are arriving after you, and VIP gets quite full.  Best efforts are made to give everyone the "official" amount of space while being as flexible as possible.  Plus, being nice to the parkers will get you farther than dickery (not saying that you roll that way, but the point is valid).  Trust me when I say that the parking staff in VIP does their best to make everyone as happy as possible. 

We're looking forward to helping you!

Signed,

Former VIP parking guy, current backup VIP parking guy.

#9 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,452 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

also, if you make friends with the cars in front and behind you when doing the parking/setting up thing, if you park conservatively and join up common areas, it avails everyone more space! camp velcro/donkey accommodates an amazing amount of cars/tents for the space we use, and it is simply cuz we join our common areas and use all available space after carefully arranging the cars, to place tents...there is more space economy when joining forces, VIP or otherwise! :jump:

#10 happypixie

happypixie
  • VibeTribe
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

Always work together! That is the best part!!  That is how we made our vibes friends :)  The kids that got married last year were vibes neighbors who we love now despite, one year we ended up with people in zebra spandex sleeping in plastic bags all around us :) because of them :) We are divided this year many of our peeps will be in general.....hoping they change their minds, but they are doing a london fest right before vibes so the cash will be tight for them.

And oh wonderful most awesome parking dude  we will make sure to set up a golden cow to worship in your honor!! :whorship: :whorship: :whorship:

#11 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,698 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

And oh wonderful most awesome parking dude  we will make sure to set up a golden cow to worship in your honor!! :whorship: :whorship: :whorship:

A Rhinoceros, dammit!  Not a cow, the idol is supposed to be a rhinoceros!  Sheesh, don't you people read the handbook??

:funny1:

#12 happypixie

happypixie
  • VibeTribe
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

gezzzzz correct that issue after brushing up on the rules dang it!! Traded the cow in....

golden+rino.JPG

#13 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,549 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Zebra spandex sleeping in plastic bags?   #1s please!

#14 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,698 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

gezzzzz correct that issue after brushing up on the rules dang it!! Traded the cow in....

golden+rino.JPG

:lol:  Well done!  Your status is restored.

#15 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

VIP price will remain the same.

true statement - however one can never tell when they might sell out.  Just sayin. :)

#16 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,643 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

VIP.. just south of Velcro... listen for a sweet Vocal Jam after the 3am hour...  it's epic...  True Story!!!    which night??? who knows..  hoping for a 3 night run in 2013

#17 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,698 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

VIP.. just south of Velcro... listen for a sweet Vocal Jam after the 3am hour...  it's epic...  True Story!!!    which night??? who knows..  hoping for a 3 night run in 2013

Haha YES!  And once again I plan on Yoko-ing the shit out of it.

#18 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,520 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

A Rhinoceros, dammit!  Not a cow, the idol is supposed to be a rhinoceros!  Sheesh, don't you people read the handbook??

:funny1:

Screw the rhino.

ALL HAIL THE PIG!!!

531744_412458778789430_1994998011_n.jpg

#19 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,346 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Haha YES!  And once again I plan on Yoko-ing the shit out of it.

So THAT'S what that noise was.