• 7,548 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

i hear it causes the spread of cooties (not lice) too

#3 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,401 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Epidemic flu flyin around these parts...

#4 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,317 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

cootie-bug-canada.jpg

#5 sayjumner

sayjumner
  • VibeTribe
  • 101 posts
  • LocationClub Utica

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

everything good start with a kiss.

#6 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,771 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

I have The Kiss hanging in my bedroom.

gustav-klimt-the-kiss.jpg?w=240&h=300

#7 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

"Research reveals hundreds of different kinds of bacteria, viruses, yeast, fungi, and other micro-organisms. Forsyth scientists, most of whom are on the faculty of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, have found 615 different species of bacteria - and they're still counting.

It's a great place for micropests to dwell. Glistening white plateaus, dark crevices, and slimy surfaces boast steamy temperatures of 95 degrees Fahrenheit. The microbes bathe in a saliva-induced humidity of 100 percent, and eat a lavish diet of sugar and other carbohydrates. It's so lush and varied, Mager refers to it as a mini-jungle.

In one mouth, the number of bacteria can easily exceed the number of people who live on Earth (more than 6 billion)," notes Sigmund Socransky, associate clinical professor of periodontology at Harvard. "These bugs don't colonize your mouth in a random way; rather, they form communities in a pattern that is dictated both by other bugs and by the environment. Bacteria affect their environment, and the environment affects them. Although they touch each other, the floor of the mouth is populated by different communities than the bottom of the tongue, and the top of the tongue hosts a biota unlike that on the roof of your mouth."

#8 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

the human mouth contains around 500 to 1000 types of bacteria that have various functions. Streptococci make up a large part of oral bacteria.[8] There are four main species within streptococci: the mutans, salivarius, anginosus, and mitis groups. Streptococcus mutans make up a large majority of what affects our mouths.[9] As a matter of fact, it is “the biggest culprit in tooth decay” as it promotes the production of acids and enzymes.[10] The acids cause the collapse of enamel opening the door for the formation of decay. The enzymes “leach down the tooth and begin to dissolve the ligaments and bone that help to hold the teeth in your mouth.”[11] By turning simple sugars and carbohydrates into acids and enzymes that dissolve tooth enamel, this bacteria can leave a person with lasting dental problems.[12] According to Dr. Robert Gandola, a dentist, “A number of bacteria can cause decay [and many] are suspected in periodontal (gum) disease.”[10] As mentioned, oral bacteria also help fight disease-producing germs that try to come in through the mouth.

Because of the amount of bacteria in each person’s mouth, there is a transfer of bacteria through saliva when chapstick, drinks, toothbrushes, or anything else is shared. Some of these viruses that result are relatively inconsequential while others could potentially have a serious impact on one’s life. Some examples of the milder diseases passed through saliva include herpes simple virus (cold sores or canker sores), flu virus, cold virus, and various bacteria that cause periodontal disease (inflammation or infection of gum tissue), venereal diseases, and candida albicans (fungus).[19] Mononucleosis (mono), known among teenagers as the “kissing disease”, is another prominent condition that can come from saliva exchange. It is a contagious viral disease in the herpes virus family.

#9 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

christafavot1_mouth_bacteria.jpg

#10 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,317 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Guess tantric staring it is!

#11 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Streptococcus-pyogenes.jpg

#12 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,371 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

"Research reveals hundreds of different kinds of bacteria, viruses, yeast, fungi, and other micro-organisms. Forsyth scientists, most of whom are on the faculty of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, have found 615 different species of bacteria - and they're still counting.

It's a great place for micropests to dwell. Glistening white plateaus, dark crevices, and slimy surfaces boast steamy temperatures of 95 degrees Fahrenheit. The microbes bathe in a saliva-induced humidity of 100 percent, and eat a lavish diet of sugar and other carbohydrates. It's so lush and varied, Mager refers to it as a mini-jungle.

In one mouth, the number of bacteria can easily exceed the number of people who live on Earth (more than 6 billion)," notes Sigmund Socransky, associate clinical professor of periodontology at Harvard. "These bugs don't colonize your mouth in a random way; rather, they form communities in a pattern that is dictated both by other bugs and by the environment. Bacteria affect their environment, and the environment affects them. Although they touch each other, the floor of the mouth is populated by different communities than the bottom of the tongue, and the top of the tongue hosts a biota unlike that on the roof of your mouth."

the human mouth contains around 500 to 1000 types of bacteria that have various functions. Streptococci make up a large part of oral bacteria.[8] There are four main species within streptococci: the mutans, salivarius, anginosus, and mitis groups. Streptococcus mutans make up a large majority of what affects our mouths.[9] As a matter of fact, it is “the biggest culprit in tooth decay” as it promotes the production of acids and enzymes.[10] The acids cause the collapse of enamel opening the door for the formation of decay. The enzymes “leach down the tooth and begin to dissolve the ligaments and bone that help to hold the teeth in your mouth.”[11] By turning simple sugars and carbohydrates into acids and enzymes that dissolve tooth enamel, this bacteria can leave a person with lasting dental problems.[12] According to Dr. Robert Gandola, a dentist, “A number of bacteria can cause decay [and many] are suspected in periodontal (gum) disease.”[10] As mentioned, oral bacteria also help fight disease-producing germs that try to come in through the mouth.

Because of the amount of bacteria in each person’s mouth, there is a transfer of bacteria through saliva when chapstick, drinks, toothbrushes, or anything else is shared. Some of these viruses that result are relatively inconsequential while others could potentially have a serious impact on one’s life. Some examples of the milder diseases passed through saliva include herpes simple virus (cold sores or canker sores), flu virus, cold virus, and various bacteria that cause periodontal disease (inflammation or infection of gum tissue), venereal diseases, and candida albicans (fungus).[19] Mononucleosis (mono), known among teenagers as the “kissing disease”, is another prominent condition that can come from saliva exchange. It is a contagious viral disease in the herpes virus family.

I'm totally gonna make out with you when I get home tonight.

#13 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Guess tantric staring it is!

:lmao:

#14 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

I'm totally gonna make out with you when I get home tonight.

ewww.

#15 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,371 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Tough nuggies...you started it. :mrgreen:

#16 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,771 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

:lol:

#17 Jwheelz

Jwheelz
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,805 posts
  • LocationNutmeg State

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Every Kiss begins with Kay™

#18 Jwheelz

Jwheelz
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,805 posts
  • LocationNutmeg State

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

kissing isn't meat damn you, stop trying to ruin it! :carla:

#19 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,371 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#20 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,771 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

I told you all she has got to be stopped, but I was ignored. See what happens when you don't heed my warnings!?

#21 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,204 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

we have it in the living room.  the expression on her face and her body language...nobody ever made me feel that way, before Jason.

i could make out with my husband for hours...cooties be damned :)

I have The Kiss hanging in my bedroom.

gustav-klimt-the-kiss.jpg?w=240&h=300

#22 blindmule

blindmule
  • VibeTribe
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

I can think of few things in the world I enjoy more then making out with someone for hours...

#23 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

I can think of few things in the world I enjoy more then making out with someone for hours...

this was my second date with Tim. So totally awesome.

#24 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

:censor:

#25 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

this was my second date with Tim. So totally awesome.

:catbeepuke: 

#26 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,757 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

^this

#27 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,371 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

:catbeepuke:

That didn't happen til I found out how much bacteria she had in her mouth. :funny1:

My lips were sore the next day from alla that kissin'. It was awesome.

Still is.

#28 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

and we've shared cooties ever since... sigh....

#29 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Now hold it right there, Clammykins.

That's quite enough about that! 

#30 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,371 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

CLAMMYKINS!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#31 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

:mrgreen:

#32 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,401 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

and we've shared cooties ever since... sigh....

just wait until the meningitis kicks in...

#33 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,371 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

just wait until the meningitis kicks in...

Again?

Last time the delirious fevers and pain made the lovin' extra special nonvanilla. :naughty:

#34 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,550 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

clammykins, clambral, toyota clamry, clamentine...

#35 sayjumner

sayjumner
  • VibeTribe
  • 101 posts
  • LocationClub Utica

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

clamidia.

#36 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,498 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

once or twice, i have reached that special place on the ecstasy scale ( o ) merely by a magnificent make out session

serz bix

no touching, just really really hot kissing :devil:

#37 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

once or twice, i have reached that special place on the ecstasy scale ( o ) merely by a magnificent make out session

serz bix

no touching, just really really hot kissing :devil:

I'll have to remember that when you take me to your HS reunion.  :lol:

#38 August West

August West
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,130 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

I'll have to remember that when you take me to your HS reunion.  :lol:

you guys gonna make out there?

#39 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,498 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

if i manage to work up even a shred of desire to go and if its not on mtn jam weekend (it is), i couldnt POSSIBLY go there and bring her as my "date" without a liplock or two :lmao:

maybe motorboat those magnificent tatas :boobs:

i would love having those born again christians all horrified and uncomfortable :D

#40 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

And then, after the lip locks and motorboating, we introduce Lil Jerry as our son and start with the photo ops.  :tease:

#41 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,317 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

#42 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,498 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

And then, after the lip locks and motorboating, we introduce Lil Jerry as our son and start with the photo ops.  :tease:

can we call LJ the "graven image"? :D

:lmao

(i am SO going to hell in a bucket :lol: )

#43 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

Why, yes Dee - yes we can!

(You must really consider the circus...)

#44 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 8,498 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

i always thought it was no mistake that my first live grateful dead song was "Hell in a Bucket" :devil:

#45 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,317 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:52 PM