Best place to create wedding website?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stephenowen

stephenowen
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

Question for everyone: anyone know the best place to create a wedding website?  My fiancee really wants to do it and I want to be helpful.  I did a quick search on google but all these places look the same to me.  It's not exactly my area of expertise.  I want to do more than just say "I found this site that lists a lot of good ones.  Can't you just pick from there?"  (I really did find a site like that, http://top-wedding-websites.com, but, again, they all look the same to me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

i didn't even know these things exisited until today.

my friends just sent me a link to thiers at wedding.wire.com

it seemd pretty nice, but i think they could have spent a little more time on the content before sending out the link.

they also sent some type of google form for my contact info, which they already had.

i guess it's just easier to shotgun that out to everyone vs figure out what the knew or had already .

#3 marymarry

marymarry
  • VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hi,

we've set up our site at www.invitavi.com, we're now putting it together. For now I can say that it's really cool and easy - many features and nice templates;)

#4 stephenowen

stephenowen
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

Thanks for the replies.  I'll pass this along to my fiancee.  Each look interesting -- and different enough from each other I may actually be able to form an opinion on which could be better :-P.

#5 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

The knot.com Look at real simple wedding magazine. Great tips in there too

#6 Dianyee

Dianyee
  • VibeTribe
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:35 AM

I think weddingwire is a good choice. You could DIY for your beautiful wedding story. But if you wanna design a wedding site more artistic, typepad is better. You can try this. Have fun!