Photo
- - - - -

A LOT of people here recently have needed Healing vibes..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:03 AM

or know someone who has or does. This thread is for you. I didn't forget about you ,I too have been going through my own stuff. I feel for you and want you to know that on Sundays when i attend church (rarely ,TheGoodWife is a church choir director and sometimes i join her to see how she's doing)..

i light a single candle for all of us wether we need vibes or not. When i make my payer i ask that we all be watched over ,that we be led to where we are supposed to be (not where we want to be) and that our roads are not too difficult. I descriminate not at all. If you have "kicked me out of your camp for being drunk and unRooly yet you need the vibes you are still in my prayer. Yep true story. Always has been this way too. And it will always be so.

~randyroo:heart:

#2 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,538 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

I need vibes. I also need mallets, lessons, time to practice, and a band to play with.

Cancel that order.

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,102 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

(((randyroo)))

Thank you :heart:

#4 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,754 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

I can't tell you how much the healing vibes of this board has helped me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you. And a special shoutout/thanks to roo & peg. :heart:

#5 forestdancer

forestdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:42 PM

:heart::heart:Thank you!