Photo
- - - - -

FBI Documents Reveal Occupy Crackdowns WERE Coordinated, Assassinations Considered

OWS Police Brutality

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

1. An identified _____________ as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors in Houston, Texas, if deemed necessary. An indentified ___________ had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin, Texas. ____________ planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs, then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles. (Note: protests continued throughout the weekend with approximately 6000 persons in NYC. "Occupy Wall Street" protests have spread to about half of all states in the US, over a dozen European and Asian cities, including protests in Cleveland l0/6-8/1 1 at Willard Park which was initially attended by hundreds of protesters.)

that is from page 61 of the documents off this site: http://www.justiceon...-files-ows.html

#2 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,445 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

The OWS movement was put on the terrorist list. They were terrorists.

#3 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

The OWS movement was put on the terrorist list. They were terrorists.

Don't be fucking stupid TASB, just because they were labeled terrorists that doesn't mean our government has the right to just go out and assassinate American citizens. :rolleyes:

#4 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

Don't be fucking stupid TASB, just because they were labeled terrorists that doesn't mean our government has the right to just go out and assassinate American citizens. :rolleyes:

Well, tomorrow is a new year -- 2013.

I guess we can all just forget that Joke defended law enforcement every step of the way during the OWS protests.

For his sake, let's just pretend that he supported the protesters wholeheartedly the entire time.

#5 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,445 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

By right do you mean legality, or some other right?

#6 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Well, tomorrow is a new year -- 2013.

I guess we can all just forget that Joke defended law enforcement every step of the way during the OWS protests.

For his sake, let's just pretend that he supported the protesters wholeheartedly the entire time.

I repeatedly stated that any law enforcement officer found to be guilty of any wrongdoing should be held accountable.

I'm pretty sure the FBI answers to Obama, the guy YOU helped put into office even after knowing he ordered the assassinations of US citizens including at least one American child.

#7 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

oh you're pretty sure that the FBI answers to Obama. What about the CIA? Who killed Kennedy?

I'm "pretty sure" that you're full of shit.

#8 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

By right do you mean legality, or some other right?

Actually, in this case, I think it's more the silence of the left that allows him to get away with it ;)

But don't worry, I'm sure this type of shit will stop once Bush is out of office

#9 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,881 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

But don't worry, I'm sure this type of shit will stop once Bush is out of office

:clap:

#10 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Well, Joke, you voted for someone who wants to take away Tim the Beek's guns. I'm not sure why he's clapping for you.

#11 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

So it seems the FBI Director is appointed for a 10 year term by the president but Obama chose to keep the current boss, Mueller, around for a couple of more years. His term was set to expire Sept. 2011. Isn't that about the same time OWS was starting to kick into gear?

TERM OF FBI DIRECTOR
SEC. 203. Section 1101 of the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 is amended by inserting " (a)" immediately after SEC. 1011.” and by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection :
"(b ) Effective with respect to any individual appointment by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, after June 1,1973, the term of service of the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall be ten years. A Director may not serve more than one ten-year term. The provisions of subsections (a) through © of section 8335 of title 5, United States Code, shall apply to any individual appointed under this section."

#12 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Speaking of OWS terrorists :o

Greenwich Village couple busted with cache of weapons, bombmaking explosives: sources

The privileged daughter of a prominent city doctor, and her boyfriend — a Harvard grad and Occupy Wall Street activist — have been busted for allegedly having a cache of weapons and a bombmaking explosive in their Greenwich Village apartment.

Morgan Gliedman — who is nine-months pregnant — and her baby daddy, Aaron Greene, 31, also had instructions on making bombs, including a stack of papers with a cover sheet titled, “The Terrorist Encyclopedia,’’ sources told The Post yesterday.

People who know Greene say his political views are “extreme,” the sources said.

Cops found the stash in the couple’s West Ninth Street home Saturday when they went there to look for Gliedman, 27, who was wanted for alleged credit-card theft.

A detective discovered a plastic container with seven grams of a white chemical powder called HMTD, which is so powerful, cops evacuated several nearby buildings.

Police also found a flare launcher, which is a commercial replica of a grenade launcher; a modified 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun; ammo; and nine high-capacity rifle magazines, the sources said.

Cops also allegedly uncovered papers about creating homemade booby traps, improvised submachine guns, and various handwritten notebooks containing chemical formulas.

The couple’s arrest Saturday was a sharp turn from their privileged backgrounds.

Gliedman, who grew up on Park Avenue, graduated from Dalton in 2002. Her dad, Dr. Paul Gliedman, is director of radiation oncology at Beth Israel Hospital, Brooklyn Division.

Paul Gliedman — who was included in New York magazine’s list of top doctors in 2011 — received his medical degree from Columbia University.
Morgan’s mother, Susyn Schops Gliedman, is a realtor with Prudential Douglas Elliman.

Greene attended Harvard as an undergraduate and did his graduate work at the university’s Kennedy School of Government.

He has five prior run-ins with the police, with the charges including, assault, and weapons possession, sources said.

#13 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

why don't they have the right to bear arms, Joke?

#14 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,445 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

I love that turn the argument on someone approach. It's ok for those you agree with to have those weapons, but not ok for others. It's a wonderful mirror.

#15 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

when ever did I say I agree with their use of weaponry? I'm merely pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of someone who disagrees with gun control posting negative articles about OWS participants getting busted with guns, and who also at the same time claims they voted for someone who wants stricter gun control.

My belief is as consistent as it ever was. That doesn't cloud my ability to spot a fraud when I see one.

#16 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

the problem with joke is either his inability to see past the human flaws of individuals within a group, or else his stubborn willfulness to exploit these foibles knowing that they are meaningless in the grand scheme of things and spread across all of humanity and organizations made up of humans whether they be religious, political, or charitable -- but he still does so with a malintent to mislead others.

I choose to think that he is only mislead. I am an optimist.

#17 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

LOL... TASB and Joker. :bouncey:

#18 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

when ever did I say I agree with their use of weaponry? I'm merely pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of someone who disagrees with gun control posting negative articles about OWS participants getting busted with guns, and who also at the same time claims they voted for someone who wants stricter gun control.

My belief is as consistent as it ever was. That doesn't cloud my ability to spot a fraud when I see one.

When ever did I say I'm against gun control? I'm merely pointing out a recent incident involving OWS members caught with terrorist materials in response to a post about the OWS being labeled as terrorists.

I believe that any "gun control" should include strong psychiatric testing and fire arm training before gun permits are issued, along with mandatory re-certification classes every few years. I feel it's the unstable folks, those who usually end up going off the deep end, that need to be stopped from having weapons, not the responsible owners.

#19 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

LOL... TASB and Joker. :bouncey:

We're just playin' ;)

Posted Image

#20 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,455 posts