Bought my tix by this time last year...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Come on, Vibes, give me just a single ray of light.

#2 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,388 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

i think its pretty much a done deal and the dates are probably set, but i think sandy put a major hurting on seaside park so the logistics of cleanup need to be ironed out to be able to etch it in stone...at least thats my educated guess :D

i think ken said by new years or thereabouts? :dunno: cant remember exactly...

#3 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,935 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

If i could buy my Vibes ticket i might get out of my Christmas funk.

Mnt jam didnt help.

#4 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

i think its pretty much a done deal and the dates are probably set, but i think sandy put a major hurting on seaside park so the logistics of cleanup need to be ironed out to be able to etch it in stone...at least thats my educated guess :D

i think ken said by new years or thereabouts? :dunno: cant remember exactly...

Is there a direct relief fund for the park?

#5 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,388 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

someone please correct me if i am wrong, but i dont think so? :dunno:

its a logistical thing, i think...they are taking care of the displaced residents and the park was not on the top of their list...understandably so!
but i am with you, i wish we could have a benefit show to fix up the park featuring vibes bands and then, once the snow is gone, have a massive clean-up and fix-up of the park with all the Tribers who can attend, helping out
i know there are many who would be behind this

i feel like we should write or call Bridgeport and tell the city that we are here for them! or at least tell Ken that we really wanna help! :smile:

#6 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,752 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

maybe we could help the city and the residents, then let the city take care of the park ?

Tony
if would help, send me your money and i'll um,,,, hold it.......... until the tickets go on sale

#7 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

You are absolutely correct. - As a resident of BPT, i completely understand that immediate needs and saftey of the community were front burnered after sandy -
Dont worry - there will be time to clean up the park, and we'll be callin on you! But that wont be for awhile. Think spring -

someone please correct me if i am wrong, but i dont think so? :dunno:

its a logistical thing, i think...they are taking care of the displaced residents and the park was not on the top of their list...understandably so!
but i am with you, i wish we could have a benefit show to fix up the park featuring vibes bands and then, once the snow is gone, have a massive clean-up and fix-up of the park with all the Tribers who can attend, helping out
i know there are many who would be behind this

i feel like we should write or call Bridgeport and tell the city that we are here for them! or at least tell Ken that we really wanna help! :smile:

#8 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,752 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

94 days :)

#9 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

Come on, Vibes, give me just a single ray of light.

you are the ray of light - we love you VibeTribe. .... answers soon, as they say

#10 Mr_Pat

Mr_Pat

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 7,013 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Ken put out a turkey day message to us all stating the due to the storm the whole logisic's side needs to be tied down, they last thing we need is for you all to get to sea side and find you are surrounded by storm debris. Bridgeport was hit hard so just a little patients please, we should have more info soon.

#11 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,752 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

tickets are now available.

not bad for "soon"

#12 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

you are the ray of light - we love you VibeTribe. .... answers soon, as they say

Wow, you weren't kidding! That was SOON! Thanks!

#13 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,455 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Did you get 'em yet? :crazy:

#14 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Just grabbed me two tickets to the thing that I look forward to all year long! A Colonoscopy The Gathering of the Vibes!

#15 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,455 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

Congratulations on your special day!

#16 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Congratulations on your special day!

and without that weird feeling in my aft... how lucky am I?

#17 tps-

tps-
  • VibeTribe
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

congrats! i'm looking forward to round 2! what a perfect way to spend the 1 year anniversary of getting engaged at vibes, then going back to vibes!

#18 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

congrats! i'm looking forward to round 2! what a perfect way to spend the 1 year anniversary of getting engaged at vibes, then going back to vibes!

Really? That's super cool! I brought my wife and kids last year to the Vibes for their 1st time and we had the best time. Vibes + Family = The best!

#19 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,455 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Awesome!