• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#1 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

the board tes-tickled my funny bone. Too bad it didn't last.

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Posted Image

#3 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

I knew Special K was your alter.

#4 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image

#5 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,117 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

in another thread I said you prolly ate poop with Vietnamese coffee...does this help?

- concerned citizen

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

#7 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

#8 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

for the K

Posted Image

#9 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

I thought it was going to read

...I'm dieting

:lol:

You're an ass. :rolleyes:

#10 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

#11 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

You're an ass. :rolleyes:

Well established fact I'm afraid.

#12 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,293 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

:dunno:
it's what I thought the post would say !
so sue me
;)

I don't want to sue you, but you called yourself a homewrecker yesterday and I'd like to hear more about that.

#13 Feesh

Feesh
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,557 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

Posted Image

#14 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

:dunno:
it's what I thought the post would say !
so sue me
;)

You're so full of troll shit it's coming out your ears. You know exactly what you do. Let's see a pic of you to see just how perfect your body is.

#15 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

I don't want to sue you, but you called yourself a homewrecker yesterday and I'd like to hear more about that.

I missed that. Please do tell, Blowfish.

#16 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Posted Image

#17 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,390 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Why can everyone else call you fat and you laugh along, but spec k says it and u get bitthurt?

Certainly a troll, but why get mad? If JP or Slarti posted that diet comment, youd laugh along.

That was a good zinger!

#18 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

#19 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

my bod is far from perfect, never claimed it was....but I like it ;)

Probably best not to knock others for their bodys then. Prolly...

#20 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Why can everyone else call you fat and you laugh along, but spec k says it and u get bitthurt?

Certainly a troll, but why get mad? If JP or Slarti posted that diet comment, youd laugh along.

That was a good zinger!

JP and Slarti aren't trying to be malicious. Spec K is a different story. Look at the history. It's obvious.

#21 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

I don't like her, she is not my friend. I find her to be rude and condescending.

JP is one of my closest board friends. We talk, we text, we hang out in person...we're boys, we fuck around. Same goes for Jay and Jenny etc. She says what she says to intentionally be hurtful. I'm not butthurt, I'm not hurt or offended...but I'll call a troll a troll.

#22 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,293 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

:lol: i'm sure you would

Seriously. I've always wondered what motivates people to engage in such activity.

#23 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

low self esteem, lack of ability to find anyone worth more than scandal, desperation for attention, cowcootch. :mrgreen:

High five, bangers and mash snatch! :mrgreen:

#24 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

The way you derail threads with your horse shit is tiresome. It'd be one thing if you were a viable member of our community, but you're not...so it leaves the rest of us to believe you're nothing but a classic troll.

#25 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Not all of the rest of us.

#26 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,811 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Is there really such a thing as bangers and mash cooch?

I love that shit with a nice Guiness.

#27 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

The way you derail threads with your horse shit is tiresome. It'd be one thing if you were a viable member of our community, but you're not...so it leaves the rest of us to believe you're nothing but a classic troll.

This...in droves.

Powers that be...I hope you are paying attention. I mean how long do people have to put up with this behavior? :dunno:

#28 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,117 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

awww DHJ....Rio SK has a 3rd grade crush on you...it's blatantly ovbvious :heart: :heart: :bliss:

#29 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,293 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

low self esteem, lack of ability to find anyone worth more than scandal, desperation for attention, cowcootch. :mrgreen:

That makes alot of sense, except for the cowcootch part.
But I'd still like to hear WHY from someone who has actually wrecked a home to hear their perspective.
Seems like they would have different reasons then the ones you mentioned here.

#30 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image

#31 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,811 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Asian Home wrecker.

Posted Image

#32 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,390 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

You should just laugh, instead of having a bone to pick with Spec K. I mean, its a troll i u dobt know tem but its a joke if you do? Seems cliquy abd weird if you asked me.

A joke is a joke, and you either can laugh at yourself, or not. The choice is always yours...i wonder why you choose to play victim with Spec K instead of just treating her quips as if it came from any other boardizen?

If you cant change her, change yourself.

Fatty :wink:

#33 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

Why should someone change to suit a troll? Makes no sense. Just eliminate the troll. Problem solved.

#34 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,390 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

Because the point im making is that it shouldnt matter WHO makes the funny. Especially on a message board of all places.

If one of you makes a funny zinger comment about me and i also laugh at it, why would i then be offended if some other user makes a similar joke? Perhaps im all alone here, but i see absolutely no difference.

#35 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 17,293 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

So where do we draw the line between personal attacks and zingers?

#36 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

Just depends on who makes the zinger. I can take em from just about everyone on here and not be upset. As I sad before, this individual has a long standing history of trolling and being an overall PITA for her own entertainment. Nothing more. I guess I don't understand why there is a need to act that way. Most of us get along well here minus some bickering here and there. Not so much with this one.

#37 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,390 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Ideally, everything is conidered a zinger, because how can you truly say anything hurtful IF you dont even know the person.

To be more specific, how can Spec K really be seen as being "hurtful" when she makes fat jokes at DHJs expense, when he makes those jokes about himself?

Someone would need to know me to hit
Me where it really hurts...

I do see what u are saying Jenn, but we are talking about josh writing "first time in a long time...". And spec k finishes with " im dieting", thats OBVIOUSLY a joke riffing on every other fat joke made at his expense. To flip it as a personal attack is simply being ridiculous

#38 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,195 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image

#39 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,390 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

Just depends on who makes the zinger.. I guess I don't understand why there is a need to act that way. .

I disagree, it shouldnt make a difference who says the funny statement.

I also dont see why you need to understand why someone else does anything they do. We are all different, and get our jollys in a cariety of ways. Since you will never stop her from acting the way she always has, it seems easier to consider her comments as jokes, or not.

#40 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,390 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image

FanFUCKINGtastic!!!

#41 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

Paul you don't know what you're talking about. Read a thread. I've already said what she says doesn't matter. I'm not hurt not am I offended. The point is thy she's a troll and does what she does with the aim of hurting feelings an making fun for no other purpose than to be a dick. I don't like her, and she knows that. To make fun of someone's appearance while hiding behind a computer is fucked and more than a little weird. I'm sure if some stranger on the street commented on your appearance you wouldn't laugh it off.

#42 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

Paul you don't know what you're talking about. Read a thread. I've already said what she says doesn't matter. I'm not hurt not am I offended. The point is thy she's a troll and does what she does with the aim of hurting feelings an making fun for no other purpose than to be a dick. I don't like her, and she knows that. To make fun of someone's appearance while hiding behind a computer is fucked and more than a little weird. I'm sure if some stranger on the street commented on your appearance you wouldn't laugh it off.

Pretty much what I said but Hoagie isn't "getting" it. Not sure why.

#43 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,390 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

I actually have. I feel you and others really dont know how to really deal with a person who likes to get a rise out of others. You just call "troll" blah blah, like your some sort of victim.

Honestly, her commment added to your subject was one of the funniest posts in the thread, and that was the actual subject of the thread :lol:

Funny comments are funny.

#44 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Paul I dare you to walk into a biker bar and start making jokes at the patron's expense. Comment on their beards and such...then get back to me.

#45 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I disagree, it shouldnt make a difference who says the funny statement.

I also dont see why you need to understand why someone else does anything they do. We are all different, and get our jollys in a cariety of ways. Since you will never stop her from acting the way she always has, it seems easier to consider her comments as jokes, or not.

Any simpleton can see the repeated behavior. I'm not here to explain it to you, baller. LOL!

#46 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

Because the point im making is that it shouldnt matter WHO makes the funny. Especially on a message board of all places.

If one of you makes a funny zinger comment about me and i also laugh at it, why would i then be offended if some other user makes a similar joke? Perhaps im all alone here, but i see absolutely no difference.

You are not alone in this.

#47 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,935 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

As much as I'd love to sit and play ping pong in this thread I need to get my ass to Chicago. Good day.

#48 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Safe travels

#49 Mind Left Body

Mind Left Body
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

It's ok. For some reason she is allowed to do what she does with out reprecussions. I will call her out at every instance until the behavior stops. Just saying..

#50 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,295 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Imagine how mature that will appear.