Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:25 PM
Point is! Live life while you can because you just never know whats around the corner
Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:03 PM
Just got 2 VIP tickets and I did not care of $ I am going with my best friend and I also did this because Broccolli Girl would have wanted me to! Also known as Patchullia (sp) First time I met her at Moe Down she said " Your ChefJeff? My face is melting off" Not about seeing me but it was real funny.. I think Diddy was there too.
There was a lot of melting going on at that moe.down!!
Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:04 PM
What does the VIP get you this year?
• Separate VIP Entrance to get your car parked quicker on Thursday and Friday (no separate entrance for RVs – VIP ticketholders with RVs will also get early entrance also but will be parked normally)
• Early entrance to campgrounds on Thursday night so you can get the best camping spots
• Attend Thursday night sound check
• Thursday pre-party in the Candlelight tavern with special guest. Discounted drinks. (must be 21 or older to drink)
• Limited edition moe.down poster
• VIP viewing area at Mainstage overlooking crowd, with discounted drinks (must be 21 or older to drink)
• Unlimited rides all weekend on the chairlift