Growth

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,092 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

This month I inherited a whole bunch of new responsibilities at work. DAMN have I been busy! It's amazing how a challenge will really make you push yourself. The first few weeks were ROUGH and I was doubting my ability to handle it all... but the last two nights I have worked really really hard to organize myself and came home with a serious sense of accomplishment. I think everything is gonna be OK! Nothing like a little challenge to make you kick yourself into high gear. I was hitting a lazy spot and that's never good... grateful for new opportunities!!

In any case, SUPER grateful for the WEEKEND :) :dance: :jamguy:

#2 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,764 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

:clap: I know how crazy it's been for you, glad to hear everything is coming up Millhouse! :)

#3 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

Oh. I thought this thread was gonna be about something discovered while showering.

#4 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,461 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

:)

#5 August West

August West
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,224 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Oh. I thought this thread was gonna be about something discovered while showering.

Posted Image

#6 pixiebug

pixiebug
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

NICE! Way to go! That sense of accomplishment sure is awesome, isn't it? :clapping:

#7 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,491 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

i hear ya...after almost a year of being unemployed i find myself the boss and liken my new job to herding cats, but when it works out well and you hear about it, it sure is a good feeling! :ura1:

#8 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,092 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

If it isn't hard, it isn't worth it...