Photo
- - - - -

Ziontific Summer Solstice Music Festival

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: What is the best part of small grassroots festivals? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the best part of small grassroots festivals?

1. Meeting new people (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. The party (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Local music (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Being outdoors (0 votes [0.00%])

5. All of the above (3 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 jdubb420

jdubb420

• VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

www.ziontificproductions.com $65 3 Days of Good vibes, Music, Camping and Nature in beautiful Vermont! Come help make the weekend one to remember!!! 18+, NO open fires as there will be a community bonfire, NO dogs, NO glass bottles, NO fireworks, YES respect the property and staff! YES enjoy the music, YES dance! We want this weekend to be o...ne for the ages for all parties involved, so please come with respect or don't come at all!

Musical Acts include: The Alchemystics, Roots Of Creation, Jeff Bujak, Roast Beef Curtains, Bearquarium, The Juicy Grapes, Dub Proof, The Problemaddicts, Chachi Carvalho w/ Three Thirty Three, Pulse Prophets, Educated Advocates, Ready Set Flo, Political Animals, Doctor Doom Orchestra, Wolfman Conspiracy, Pipeline Riot, Rhythmic Circus, The Screw Ups, Yes Please, Grant Street Orchestra

Strangers Helping Strangers will also be doing a food drive during this event. So stock up on non-perishables now!!!!

#2 Shmealy

Shmealy
  • VibeTribe
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

i will def be thur, already got my ticket... I <3 Yesplease , screw ups, and Political animals!:v:

#3 stevdef

stevdef
  • VibeTribe
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

I have tickets for $60! PM me for deets!