No you don't. :lol:

Posted Image

#55 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,125 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

That hammock is a great idea, I may borrow that for my list as well.

#56 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

since I am unable to avoid the whole dealie...I'd really like a date for NYE..... thanks satna!

#57 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,449 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

mmmmmm

since I am unable to avoid the whole dealie...I'd really like a date for NYE..... thanks satna!

Posted Image

#58 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

mmmmmm

Posted Image

:facepalmdoh: should have seen this one coming... :lol:

but technically, that's three dates.... so...one for 12/30, and 01/02? the 12/31 date officially continues thru 1/1/13 morning and brunch.....

#59 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,449 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

its a sticky-sweet orgy!

#60 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,818 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Well, I am not a fan of X-Mas other than it's my busy time at work. Mom has already started with the "what do you want?!" I never have a clue, and she likes to get me gifts that are fun for her to shop for, not necessarily stuff I want to get. The years I asked for tires and a tent did not go over well. :lol: However, there is one thing I want but seems unlikely that it will be able to happen soon. Requires someone to get on a lolplane. :tongue: :lol:

#61 lilphlower

lilphlower
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

already registered!

Jungle Maya Expedition w/ Marc Brownstein of The Disco Biscuits

Bike through the jungle to the ancient archeological zone of Cobá and explore the ruins, which house the largest pyramid built by the Mayans in Mexico, the famed Nohoch Mull. Following your trek, dive into Mayan culture in a secluded Mayan village where lagoons, cenotes, and jungle paths abound! Top it off with a rappel down into a breathtaking cenote, and a zip line over the jungle canopy for the bird’s eye view, and you’ve got yourself one hell of a Mayan Encounter!

#62 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

its a sticky-sweet orgy!

I think that takes five....

#63 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Karen, I told my mother-in-law I really, truly don't need anything this year & that i'd rather send supplies to the hurricane victims than receive any more "stuff". She laughed and said that was sweet but that she'd already sent $ to the relief efforts, and I'm still on the hook for a damn xmas list. UGHHHHHH.....

I hear ya! I've tried stuff like this for years & then I get crazy & useless crap that doesn't fit. :lol: giving a list at least makes sure stuff's not wasted!

#64 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,258 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

Well, I am not a fan of X-Mas other than it's my busy time at work. Mom has already started with the "what do you want?!" I never have a clue, and she likes to get me gifts that are fun for her to shop for, not necessarily stuff I want to get. The years I asked for tires and a tent did not go over well. :lol: However, there is one thing I want but seems unlikely that it will be able to happen soon. Requires someone to get on a lolplane. :tongue: :lol:

Like the anti-elf or something? :lol: