RC: Holidays make me feel sad!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 butterqueen

butterqueen
  • VibeTribe
  • 382 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Full of food but empty otherwise. Always tends to illustrate that I feel alienated from a good portion of my family. And that makes me sad.

But then being around them was hard to.

Holidays are kind of a bitch, is my point.

#2 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,911 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

((((bq))))

They can be, but I try to keep my focus on what each holiday is about...tomorrow's a day of gratitude, and a time to reflect on the many parts of my life I have to be thankful for.

#3 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,984 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

i find myself alone and turkeyless this year - but its ok, i guess...i know i have a lot to be thankful for!
i am gonna drown my sorrows in a fat ribeye, some grilled asparagus and maybe some garlic mashed potatoes :lol:
then go drink yummy beer with my best friend and her sweetie and watch the pats kick some jet ass :Phishfolk: (please god!)

its all good cupcake queen
you raise the seratonin levels of so many people and all that yummy karma will keep you well and happy long into your life :wink: :heart:
plus, you have US! :v:
:lol:

#4 butterqueen

butterqueen
  • VibeTribe
  • 382 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

i find myself alone and turkeyless this year - but its ok, i guess...i know i have a lot to be thankful for!
i am gonna drown my sorrows in a fat ribeye, some grilled asparagus and maybe some garlic mashed potatoes :lol:
then go drink yummy beer with my best friend and her sweetie and watch the pats kick some jet ass :Phishfolk: (please god!)

its all good cupcake queen
you raise the seratonin levels of so many people and all that yummy karma will keep you well and happy long into your life :wink: :heart:
plus, you have US! :v:
:lol:

yay! it has been a rough several family years. Luckily I have an awesome man and mom, good friends and I love what I do...

so I should stop being grumpy and get thankful!

#5 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,984 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

its ok to be grumpy
as long as grumpy is followed by thankful! :wink:
i am not grumpy so much as i am just kinda lonely
but i will live :lol:

wish i had a cupcake! :D
a dark chocolate devils food with peanut butter :drool:
<<<< wishes cupcake queen was in boston :smile:

#6 wheels

wheels
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

Full of food but empty otherwise. Always tends to illustrate that I feel alienated from a good portion of my family. And that makes me sad.

But then being around them was hard to.

Holidays are kind of a bitch, is my point.

I can identify 100% with this. For some reason over the past month or more, I've been feeling a bit lonely & empty too. :(

#7 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,383 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

And for those few hours, you're dead to me. :plain:

(But we're all good after the game's over. ;) )