8 replies to this topic

#1 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,436 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

Posted Image

Some Republicans would like to forget Mitt Romney’s losing presidential campaign.
Pro-wrestler Eric Hartsburg, who tattooed the Romney campaign logo onto the side of his face, doesn’t have that option.

“Totally disappointed, man,” Hartsburg told Politico when asked about Romney’s loss. “I’m the guy who has egg all over his face, but instead of egg, it’s a big Romney/Ryan tattoo. It’s there for life.”

Hartsburg used the online auction house eBay to sell a 5-by-2-inch space on the side of his face for $15,000 to an anonymous Romney fan.

The 30-year-old Indiana resident told Politico he has taken a fair share of flak since Romney’s loss to President Obama last week.

“I’ve gotten a lot of negative stuff, a lot of ‘F U’s,’” Hartsburg said. “It’s all kinds of ribbage, man. … ‘Your guy lost!’ ‘What are you going to do now?’”

He said he has learned some lessons from the experience, mainly that “the Republican Party needs quite a bit of reform,” mostly in winning over young voters.

But he doesn’t have any regrets.

“I’m a tattoo guy, and it was something fun,” he told Politico. “I was trying to make politics fun. I didn’t change no lives; I’m no hero. But I shed blood for this campaign, and I’m glad to know that I did all that I could.”

He tells ABC News that he is now auctioning off space on his forehead.

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...3#ixzz2CCTUhhBz

#2 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,795 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, pro wrestlers are often known for their intelligence and decision making skills....

loldouche

#3 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,748 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

This is either right ahead, or right behind getting fired on your day off.....for stealing boxes.

#4 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

perfect, because he's a r-word

#5 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

easily covered, at any rate... . :dunno:

#6 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

let's take up a collection to get "eject" across his forehead

#7 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

He shed blood for a guy who believes in magic underwear and harrassed gays in college. What a patriot.

#8 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

let's take up a collection to get "eject" across his forehead

e-tard

#9 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:59 AM