Photo

What is your local term for looking at an accident causing traffic?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,322 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Rubbernecking can create a clusterfuck

#52 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Nosey fuckin' bastards.

#53 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,451 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

You really think I'm trying to 'rile up a bunch of folks' here? You really think my post up there was worth singling out, asking me to pointg out to what I was referring? Is the post where you're singling me out and challenging my assertion not 100% more likely to 'rile up' people, namely me? Well, it worked.

I tell you what riles me up...being called out for absolutely no reason, having it insinuated that what I'm posting is not appropriate, followed by a 'winky face' to make it half just-kidding.

This place has been going downhill for years, and I think it's close to hitting bottom, and I think I'm done with it. And you know what, Renee? I think a lot of the problems can be laid right at your power-tripping, mean-spirited (winky face) way of doing your 'job' around here. My wife came around to ask people to vote for her in a contest. She doesn't post much, but she posts. Your response was 'maybe now you'll come by a part of this community again'. You think that made her feel good? You spread more negativity and strife through what's left of this commnuity than any half-wit troll who comes around here, because you do it from a position of power.

Well, I'm done with it. I'm done with watching this place go downhill, and hanging around because I loved what it once was. I'm not 'leaving the board forever', but I'm not checking back here every day to see what's going on. Looking at the pictures in the old school boardie thread above has reminded me of what this place used to be, and brothers and sisters, this ain't what it used to be. My level of frsutration with this place and how it's policed has reached the breaking point. I wish you all well, and I really wish this had gone another way.

Peace. B. Diddy out. I'm on facebook if you want to reach me.

Sweet melt bro.

#54 cheeseweasel

cheeseweasel
  • VibeTribe
  • 802 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

What do I call myself for staring at the wreck this thread seems to have become?
I know. NFB.