• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,645 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

The way things are set up in major Canadian airports, you cross the US border there before you leave the country.

Of course I get the cool border agent from Long Island who chats me up about the legalization of marijuana in Colorado. I was very casual...I didn't want my bags tossed... The guy was telling me about papers he wrote in college about legalization...and I'm like...is he feeling me out or just bored??? :lol:

#2 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,671 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

I wrote a paper in college on medical marijuana. Yes I was a freshmen and thought it was a very original idea :lol: I ended up forgetting I was supposed to right the paper and had a psychedelic adventure instead. Then I wrote the damn thing between 6 AM and 9 AM. 10 pages. Somehow got an A- :pimp:

#3 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,476 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

I hope you used the right write in your paper. Posted Image

I was writing a political science paper one evening when the fire alarm went off in the dorm...everyone had to go outside and, like always, it turned into a min-party out there while the FD went through the dorm room by room. Got back to my paper while completely stoned and cranked it out. Got an A. :D

:lmao:

#4 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,774 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

winkydinky'd

#5 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,866 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:34 PM