All Suffering soon to end!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

The Jehovahs Witnesses are ringing my door bell and pounding on my door!! :panic:

Posted Image

Seriously!!
Do they know i was at Chris Robinson Brotherhood last night killing brain cells?!

Why do they feel the need to try and save me?
Dont they know this is New Hampshire and we have guns?!

Look at this stupid fucking flyer!!
That moose would stomp the shit out of that couple if they were that close and who's the blond on the horse lady god damn godiva?!!

I just told them i already knew this....That the Myans predicted it thousands of years ago......thanks and shut the door.

Like you frick'n breif case carrying, door banging, sleep robbing zealots are going to save me.

Sheesh!! :protest:

#2 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,146 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

I like pumpkins and apples. Flowers are nice too.

#3 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,476 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

invite them for a shot of tequila

#4 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

tell them you have a strict no rider policy

tell them everybody gets saved in your world , except door to door ministers..

#5 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

If they want suffering to end maybe they should go down to the tri state area and deliver gas door to door or at least sandwiches.

Posted Image

#6 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,146 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

If they want suffering to end maybe they should go down to the tri state area and deliver gas door to door or at least sandwiches.

Posted Image

:lmao:

#7 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,050 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

They always come to my door. Sometimes when a neighbor knocks for :pimp: time, I will not answer unless he keeps knocking, because the JW will leave after one or two knocks.

Funny story, when I was younger I was at a friends house and they came to the door,. My friend started throwing change at the door yelling, take all my money, while another friend tried to deal with them.

#8 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

The Jehovahs Witnesses are ringing my door bell and pounding on my door!! Posted Image

Posted Image

Seriously!!
Do they know i was at Chris Robinson Brotherhood last night killing brain cells?!

Why do they feel the need to try and save me?
Dont they know this is New Hampshire and we have guns?!

Look at this stupid fucking flyer!!
That moose would stomp the shit out of that couple if they were that close and who's the blond on the horse lady god damn godiva?!!

I just told them i already knew this....That the Myans predicted it thousands of years ago......thanks and shut the door.

Like you frick'n breif case carrying, door banging, sleep robbing zealots are going to save me.

Sheesh!! :protest:

Blondie is the heathen looking at the nice JW couple and their bountiful harvest...wondering "wow, if I was a Jehovah's Witness I'd have apples and pumpkins coming out my ass and be protected by Moose!...[sigh] :undecided: wish I were a Jehovah's Witness "

#9 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

I like talking to them and comparing bible selections, them from their book, me fron the KJV. It gets heated!

#10 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

I like to remind them that my town has laws against door to door bs .... and that my dog bites.

#11 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,323 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

They don't come to our house anymore. But at this point, if they had a full gas can in hand, I'd invite them in for dinner. :lol:

#12 Mutant

Mutant
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Damn, JWs showing up at your door the same week that the election madness finally ends? That's like getting punished for the same thing twice.

#13 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,099 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

They have walked right in my home/business during my hours of op. I usually tell them I know what they're selling and I'm not buying. That with a finger point towards the door usually does the trick. Loud barking from Louie is also helpful. :thup:

#14 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,146 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

They have walked right in my home/business during my hours of op. I usually tell them I know what they're selling and I'm not buying. That with a finger point towards the door usually does the trick. Loud barking from Louie is also helpful. :thup:

Blondie is the heathen...

Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

#15 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,988 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

Sausage. :lol: i hear you. I've been a little shorter than usual, lately. :lol;

#16 megmyster

megmyster
  • VibeTribe
  • 987 posts
  • LocationNo place, like the right time

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

A moose and some pumpkins will solve everything, every time!

#17 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,774 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

A moose and a pumpkin walked into a bar....

#18 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,882 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Posted Image

#19 Eddie Z

Eddie Z
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

Years and years ago, I had an adult case of Chicken Pox. The dumbasses picked the day I was at maximum contagiousness to bother me. I was more than happy to invite them in. LOL. "so what are you doing home on a beautiful day like this??!" they asked...

They didn't stay long after I told them. ;-)

#20 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,050 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

One time when I was a kid they were at my door talking to probably a 13 year old me. I lived in an apartment building. My friend who lived up stairs came down the stairs and saw me at the door with them. He started yelling crazy stuff like, 666, satan rules, burn in hell, and then was gone with me slowly closing the door saying something like have a nice day, and proceeded to :rotf:

#21 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,973 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

Posted Image

is that Mt Snow?