Going to be doing a lot of political / issue reading. Considering the following. If anyone has suggestions, especially if they fall into the categories of energy, ways to fix our political system, economics (either understanding current theories or on how current theories are deficient and can be improved) ...lay 'em on me.
* Basic Economics: A Common Sense Guide to the Economy, Thomas Sowell
* Right Relationship: Building a Whole Earth Economy, Peter G Brown
* Republic, Lost: How Money Corrupts Congress -- and a Plan to Stop It, Lawrence Lessig
* How to Spend $50 Billion to Make the World a Better Place, Bjorn Lomborg
* The Price of Inequality: How Today's Divided Society Endangers Our Future, Joseph E. Stiglitz
1 reply to this topic