Photo

But I don't want to make french toast for the hurricane, dammit!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 moed_over

moed_over

He saw the spinning lights he knew it was a sign....

• VibeTribe
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

Why the hell do we ACTUALLY need eggs and milk today, when the whole effing world will be at the grocery fighting over the last ones in the store???

The news here in Philly is getting everyone so hyped up about a stupid category 1 hurricane....Hell, I could almost mow the lawn in a little storm like that....

Anybody have any suggestions for how to solve this situation without dealing with the crazy people today?

:lol:

#2 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,546 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

It's the word here in NYC too. The media loves to get people into a frenzy. Especially a consumer frenzy.

#3 CTMuleman

CTMuleman
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Just use the right syrup and all will be fine. :jamguy:

#4 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Why the hell do we ACTUALLY need eggs and milk today, when the whole effing world will be at the grocery fighting over the last ones in the store???

The news here in Philly is getting everyone so hyped up about a stupid category 1 hurricane....Hell, I could almost mow the lawn in a little storm like that....

Anybody have any suggestions for how to solve this situation without dealing with the crazy people today?

Its no hype for the shore areas.

#5 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,617 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

i might make french toast right now. and bacon. hmmmmmm.

#6 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Im makin bacon mac n cheese later...

#7 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,319 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

You should have gone shopping last night like I did. ;)

#8 moed_over

moed_over

He saw the spinning lights he knew it was a sign....

• VibeTribe
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

I ended up going to Wegman's, so at least my trip had some amusement value as well. Got Elayne her favorite cranberry/orange scones and toured the beer selection. I am moderately impressed with the beer choices.