LOG OUT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:44 AM

So Im in the twilight zone.. everytime I log out..It logs me out..until I reclick on the bookmark, then I'm logged right back in w/out putting in a Pword.. whats the deal?

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,160 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

Is the box checked to save your password?

#3 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:52 AM

when i hit log out, like I just did, It goes through the process of logging me out.. my name is gone, my password is gone, and the button is unchecked.. Then If I just click on my bookmark that I use to come to the homepage.. I'm logged right back in.. i don't have to put in my name or password.. it never used to be like that.. and sometimes Id like to not be logged in.:undecided:

#4 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:56 PM

hmmm still doing it.. i even deleted all the cookies and history..very weird...I guess it figures for all the log out links I've posted...

so I think i might have to chalk this up to IE 9 problems, I've found out that this problem is happening with MONSTER.com and after contacting them and GOOGLE because of Issues with Images.. We've come to a mutual conclusion that IE 9 is so new it might not configure with some websites, possibly due to new switch from IPv4 to IPv6.

oh and sorry I should have read the first sticky and posted this there.